TSPSC Released the VRO (Village Revenue Officer) Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF in Telugu Format. TSPSC VRO Syllabus 2018 PDF for OMR/Written Examination or Online released at Telangana State Public Service Commission official site. Looking for Telangana VRO Syllabus visit www.tspsc.gov.in official site pick VRO Recruitment Notification then move to the Annexure-III check scheme and syllabus for the post of VROs in the revenue department and cover the all the topics order wise
According to the TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Syllabus 2018 consist of general knowledge and secretarial abilities topics. More information about TSPSC VRO Exam Pattern given below in this article
TSPSC VRO Syllabus 2018 For Offline/Computer-Based Written Exam.
Along with Telangana VRO Recruitment Notification Telangana State Public Service Commission suggested TSPSC VRO Syllabus 2018 PDF In Telugu. Prepared for VRO Examination download exam syllabus now though given below link. Complete details like Language of examination, duration of the exam check now via syllabus pdf.
Commission Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Department Name: Revenue Department
Official Site: tspsc.gov.in
Name Of The Post: Village Revenue Officer
Number Of Posts: 700
Syllabus PDF Release Date: 2nd June 2018
Syllabus Name: Telangana Village Revenue Officer Syllabus
TSPSC VRO General Knowledge Syllabus PDF In Telugu
1) Current affairs: International, National, Regional
2) General Science: science in everyday life and Environmental Issues and Disaster
3) Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
4) Indian Constitution – Salient Features, Indian Political System , Government, Panchayat
Raj and Rural Development
5) Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
6) History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
7) Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
8) Policies of Telangana State.
9) Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
Telangana Village Revenue Officer Secretarial Abilities Syllabus Info
1) Basic English (8th Standard)
2) Mental Ability. (verbal and non-verbal).
3) Logical Reasoning
4) Numerical abilities
5) Arithmetical abilities.
TSPSC VRO Examination Pattern & Duration Of The Exam Details
|Paper||Subject||No.Of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|1||General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities||150 (General Knowledge 75+ Secretarial Abilities 75)||150||150|
Language Of Examination:- Bilingual i.e English & Telugu
How To Check Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC VRO Syllabus 2018
- Visit Telangana State Public Service Commission official site
- Select Village Revenue Officer Recruitment Notification
- Go to the Annexure III, Check Syllabus and Examination Scheme
official site: tspsc.gov.in