TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 PDF Telangana Group IV Syllabus Exam Pattern: Telangana State Public Service Commission published Group 4 recruitment notification to fill up 1521 vacant posts all over the state. So along with the Advt, the commission also provide TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 PDF for everyone to access or download it. At the official portal @ www.tspsc.gov.in, these syllabus/exam pattern will be available for better preparation.
So before commencing of the examination must cover all subjects and topics as provided for the written exam. To score better marks in either computer based recruitment test or OMR based examination of the objective type may follow this TSPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018 PDF in Telugu. The commission is like to held written test on 07th October 2018 (FN & AN) at the pre-allocated centers or as may be decided organization.
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 PDF
Other than the syllabus, Telangana Group 4 Previous Paper/ Model Paper will also be very helpful to achieve some more advantage on the written test. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for further selection procedure are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%. The written test going to be in two sections such as objective and practical type, as so we also provde Telangana Group IV Syllabus 2018 for both. Those who qualify in the examination in order of merit list will be called for document verification. For more about the TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 kindly bookmark us.
Telangana Group IV Syllabus Exam Pattern
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Group IV
Name of the Exam: TSPSC Group IV Exam 2018
Date of Examination: 07th October 2018
Telangana Group IV Exam Scheme
Objective Type Exam:
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Duration||Max Marks|
|1||General Knowledge||150||150 Minutes||150|
|2||Secretarial Abilities||150||150 Minutes||150|
Practical Type Exam:
|Name of the Part||Name of the question to be answered||Marks|
|Part A||Example: Typing a letter/passage/paragraph ( about 100- 150 words ) in MS-Word||20|
|Part B||Example: Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS-Excel||15|
|Part C||Example: Preparation of PowerPoint Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-PowerPoint.||10|
|Part D||Example: Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox).||05|
TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018
Objective Type Exam:
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Logical Reasoning.
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
Practical Type Exam:
- Create and save a document using Ms WORD
- Deletion of Character, Word, line, & block of text
- Undo and redo process
- Moving, Copying and renaming
- Format the Text document
- Character formatting
- Paragraph formatting
- Page formatting
- Spell check the document
- a. Finding and Replacing of text
- b. Bookmarks and Searching for a Bookmarks
- c.Checking Spelling and Grammar automatically
- d. Checking Spelling and Grammar using a dictionary
- Print the Document
- Mail Merge in Ms-word
- Create main document and data file for mail merging
- Merging the files
- From letters using mail merging
- Mailing labels using mail merging
- Table creation in Ms-word
- Create a table in the document
- Add row, column to a table
- Changing column width and row height.
- Merge, split cells of the table.
- Use the formula in tables.
- Sorting data in a table.
- Formatting a table
- Create and save a new workbook in Excel
- Entering Data into Worksheet
- Formatting cells.
- Editing data of Worksheet
- Formatting the text in the cells
- Formatting the numbers in the cells.
- Copying format of a cell along with data format.
- Changing the height and width of cells.
- Freezing Titles, splitting the screen
- Enter formulae for calculation in the cells.
- Copying the formula over a range of cells.
- Inserting built-in functions into the cells.
- Create graphs for the data using Chart Wizard.
- Format graphs in Excel.
- Printing of worksheet.
- Create and save a new presentation using MS PowerPoint
- The layout of an opening screen in PowerPoint
- The tool bars in MS Power Point
- Choose Auto Layout for a new slide.
- Insert text and pictures into a blank slide.
- Insert new slides into the presentation.
- Apply slide transition effects.
- Set animation to text and pictures in a slide
- Set the sounds, order, and timing for animation.
- Browse the Net using Browser software (IE, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome etc.,).
- Search the Web using Search Engines.
- Create an E-mail account.
- Send and receive E-mail.
- E-commerce transactions.
- Last date for submission of online applications: 06th July 2018
- Hall Tickets Issued: A week before commencing exam
- Date of Examination (Objective Type): 07th October 2018.
For official syllabus in PDF link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JViDve4Ei757n9GhtZiH9i4lwkGULWHp