Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus 2018 BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus: Bank of Baroda earlier issued recruitment notification to fill up Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course. Now along with official Advt, the organization published the Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus 2018 PDF at website @ www.bankofbaroda.co.in. So those who going to start preparation may follow this syllabus/ exam pattern to score better marks in the online examination.
The Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Syllabus covered all topics given in online exam and descriptive paper. Candidates who starting their preparation right after the online registration process should compartmentalize each topic for days, this would be very helpful. The bank likely to held online examination on 28th July 2018 all over India. At current the organization finalized any date and released admit card but will be updated at the official portal very soon.
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern
Applicants may follow the previous paper/ model papers other than BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern PDF, which will also be helpful for the online exam. Only those who qualify in objective type will eligible for descriptive paper and further selection rounds. Applicants are required to get a minimum score in each test and furthermore a minimum total score in the online test. For more details about the Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus 2018 kindly bookmark us.
BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus Exam Pattern PDF
Organization Name: Bank of Baroda
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Name of the Exam: Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2018
Date of Examination: 28th July 2018
BOB Probationary Officer Exam Scheme
- The online written conducted in both English & Hindi Medium.
- There will be a penalty for the wrong answer, 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- Descriptive paper for those who secured minimum qualifying mark in the objective test.
- Duration for objective type of exam is 2 Hours 30 minutes.
- and for descriptive paper is 30 minutes.
|S.No||Name of Tests||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||75|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||50|
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus 2018
Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures.
- Computer Aptitude
- Database (introduction)
- Communication (Basic Introduction)
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN)
- Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application)
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- MS Windows & MS Office
- Logic Gates
- Number System
- History of Computers
- General Awareness
- India And Its Neighboring Countries.
- Economics Scene.
- General Policy Including Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Economy/Banking Awareness
- Indian Financial System
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Regulatory Bodies
- Monetary & Credit Policies
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Government Schemes
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Antonyms etc.
English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
- Letter Writing
- Formal Letters
- Informal or Personal Letter
- Social Issues
- Environmental Issues
- Technology Related
- Government Schemes
- Last date for online registration: 02nd July 2018
- Download of Call letters: 18th July 2018 (Tentative)
- Date of Online Examination: 28th July 2018 (Tentative)
For official syllabus in PDF link: Click Here