BHC Syllabus 2018 Download Bombay High Court Stenographer Junior Clerk Exam Syllabus: Bombay High Court very recently published the employment notification for Stenographer Lower Grade, Junior Clerk, and Peon/Hamal vacancies. In response, a huge number of candidates applied and going to apply before the last date. Candidates who have completed the registration process started their preparation with BHC Syllabus 2018 as soon as possible.
For better marks candidates should follow the officially provided Bombay High Court Syllabus 2018, which is available through the official portal. For each post, the selection process varies from other so the candidates need to check the below syllabus PDF and prepare for organization selection process. In order to help the candidate, we placed a direct link that takes you to the BHC Stenographer Syllabus 2018.
Besides the stenographer syllabus, candidates can also get the respective BHC Syllabus 2018 from our website. The examination conducted in objective type, so the candidate has four choices to select the answer. Currently, the exam date is not yet scheduled, the organization will update through the official portal when they deiced to conduct.
BHC Syllabus 2018 Download Steno/ Junior Clerk Exam Date
Organization Name: Bombay High Court
Official Website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in / bhc.gov.in
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer Lower Grade – 1013
- Junior Clerk – 4738
- Peon/Hamal – 3170
Name of the Exam: BHC Stenographer/ Jr Clerk Exam
Screening Test Date: 06th May 2018
BHC Junior Clerk/Stenographer Exam Scheme
- The written examination will be an Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Each question carries one mark.
- The question paper in bilingual i.e, English and Hindi
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
BHC Syllabus 2018
- Indian History
- Public Administration in India
- Indian Geography
- Indian Economy
- Agriculture & Allied Activities in Maharashtra
- Science & Technology
- Current Affairs
- Noun & Pronoun
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Mood & Voice
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Adjective & Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake Detection
- Interrogative Sentence
- Spotting of Error in a Sentence.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making,
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series Etc.
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Knowledge in uploading & downloading from Web Page
- Sending e-mail
- Square Roots & Cube Roots
- Surds & Indices
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Chain Rule
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Permutation & Combinations
- Heights & Distances
- Probability and more.
Official Link To Syllabus/Exam Pattern: Click Here