Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission finally published the APPSC Supervisor Exam Syllabus 2019. Applicants looking for AP Extension Grade 1 (Supervisor) Screening Test & Mains Examination Syllabus 2019 in Telugu PDF they are all now access from official website psc.ap.gov.in and verify the subjects or topics paper wise & prepared the screening test as per the syllabus. Also, follow www.gyananetra.com.
APPSC Supervisor Screening Test Pattern:-Written examination consist 150 questions (Objective Types). Part A consists 75 questions & time duration is 75 min, Part B consists 75 questions and time duration is 75 questions. Also negative marking system introduced by board. So applicants opt the wrong answer penalized the 1/3rd of the marks.
APPSC Supervisor Exam Syllabus 2019 For Screening Test
For General Studies And Mental Ability
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments
in Science & Technology and information Technology
4. Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and
e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
7. Also, Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies,
Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis:a) Tabulation of data, b) Visual representation of data, c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
Political, and Legal implications/problems
APPSC Extension Grade 1 Screening Test Syllabus 2019
For Food Science And Nutrition
- Food poisoning, food allergy – Biological function, food sources and deficiency signs of carbohydrates, fat, proteins, vitamins and minerals – Nutritional inter-relationships.
- Assessment of nutritional status of communities and their interpretation-clinical Biochemical -Antrropemetry – Biophysical and Diet surveys
- Food and Nutrient requirement in human life cycle – Adulthood pregnancy – lactation –
infancy – pre-school age, school age, preadolescence a
Andhra Pradesh Supervisor Mains Examination 2019 Pattern
Written examination consists 300 marks & 300 questions. The mains examination duration is 300 min. Each paper i.e Paper 1 consists 150 min, Paper 2 consists 150 min. Part B is a interview. Also, the interview round for 30 marks.