Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 for screening test and mains examination at psc.ap.gov.in to the candidates apply for 1051 Group III Services Posts from 27th December 2018 to 19th Jan 2019 online. So candidates who are looking AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2019 In Telugu PDF check out now along with examination pattern.
Screening Test Exam Pattern:- Screening test consists 150 questions (Part A (75 questions), Part B (75 Questions) and each paper examination duration 75 minutes & total time duration is 150 minutes. The screening test consist negative marks. So if any choose wrong answers detected each wrong answer 1/3rd marks from the total.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 For Screening Test Part A:
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science &
- Technology and information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with
- specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies,
- Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
For more details PART A check notification
AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 For Screening Test Part B
1.Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
2. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
3. Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
4. Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
5. Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh
6. Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
7. Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans
8. Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro Finance
9. Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
10. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
11. Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
12. Accounting and administering funds received under various scheme
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Main Examination Pattern
Mains Examination consist two papers i.e Paper 1 (General Studies & Mental ability), Paper 2 (Rural Development and Problems Rural Areas with special reference to andhra pradesh. The mains examination have 300 questions, Time duration is for each paper is 150 min.