WBMDFC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 Examination Pattern For Lower Division Clerk/ Group D Download. Apply West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Jobs from 18th Jan 2019 to 17th Feb 2019 pay the application fee download complete scheme & syllabus of the examination for preliminary examination. Also, follow www.gyananetra.com latest WB West Bengal Government Jobs 2019 Notifications.
According to the notification organization conduct the preliminary and main examination for Assistant Manager, Lower Division Clerk Group D and Also, For driver post along with examination board conduct the driving test. For more details WBMDFC Syllabus candidates download official notification, Stay with wbmfdc.applythrunet.co.in for exam date, admit card release date
WBMDFC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 LDC Preliminary Examination
For Assistant Manager Prelims Exam Syllabus & Pattern
General Studies (100 Marks)
- English Composition- 20 questions.
- Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude- 20 questions.
- History of India (Ancient,Medieval and Modern) –15 questions.
- Geography of India- 15 questions.
- Indian Polity and Economy -15 questions.
- Current events of National & International Importance- 15 questions.
Arithmetic (100 Marks): Class X standard of WBBSE
For Lower Division Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus
General Studies (40 Marks)
- History of India (Ancient,Medieval and Modern)
- Geography of India
- Current events of National & International Importance
Arithmetic Marks: Class X (WBBSE)
West Bengal WBMDFC Main Examination Syllabus
For Assistant Manager
- Group A- English comprehension, Letter writing, essay writing and grammar- 100 Marks
- Group B- Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali: Bengali / Hindi / Urdu / Nepali comprehension, letter writing, essay writing and grammar- 100 Marks
- C Group (Accounting, Reasoning and Computer): Basic Accountancy and Financial Accounting & Test Of Reasoning, Computer Application
For Lower Division Clerk
- Group A- English comprehension, Letter writing, essay writing and grammar- 50 Marks
- Group B- Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali: Bengali / Hindi / Urdu / Nepali comprehension, letter writing, essay writing and grammar- 45 Marks
WBMDFC Group D Exam Syllabus
- General Studies- History Of India, Geography Of India, Current Events Of National & International Importance- 45 Marks
- Arithmetic- Class VIII Standard- 40 Marks
For Driver Exam Syllabus
- English- Comprehension And Crammer- 30 marks
- General Studies- History of India, Geography of India, Current Events of National & International Importance
- Arithmetic: Class VIII Standard- 30 marks