RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018 Paramedical Assistant Syllabus Exam Pattern: Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies released a new employment notification for the recruitment of 221 State Nodal Officer, Veterinary Doctor, Para-Medical Assistant vacancies. For the posts of Veterinary Doctor & Para-Medical Assistant, an examination will be conducted. The post of State Nodal Officer will be chosen through the interview process. Along with official Advt, the organization also uploaded the RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern for a written exam through the official portal.
Here we provide dedicated exam syllabus/ exam pattern for every candidate who prepares right after completion of the online registration procedure. The official RCUES Hyd Syllabus 2018 will available through below direct link. Everyone is able to access or download it from our article. Prepare well for the written examination, which is scheduled for 2nd September 2018 (forenoon & afternoon).
RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018
Ther written examination for Veterinary Doctor & Para Medical Assistant is very like same and technical subjects are different. For a total of 100 marks, the examintion will be conducted in two papers i.e, General Studies & Technical (Core Subject). An advice for candidates other than RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018 they can prepare with previous papers/ model papers to score better marks. For more about the RCUES Hyd Veterinary Doctor Syllabus kindly bookmark us.
RCUES HYD Paramedical Assistant Syllabus 2018
Organization Name: Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies
Official Website: rcueshyd.gov.in / onlinercues.in
Name of the Post:
- State Nodal Officer – 01
- Veterinary Doctor – 74
- Para-Medical Assistant – 146
Name of the Exam: RCUES Hyd Exam 2018
Date of Examination: 2nd September 2018
RCUES Hyd Exam Scheme
- The question paper will consist of 100 MCQ’s in English.
- Para Medical Assistant exam will condut in forenoon session.
- Veterinary Doctor exam will condut in afternoon session.
- Each question will carry one mark in both papers of the exam.
- There will be on negative marking for incorrect answer.
|Written Examination||No. of Questions||Duration||Max Marks|
|General Studies||50||120 Minutes||100|
|Technical (Core Subject)||50|
RCUES Hyderabad Syllabus 2018
General Studies Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- National and International importance in Politics
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life
- History, Economy, Geography, and Polity of India
- Basic English
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Fundamental of Computers
Veterinary Doctor Technical Syllabus
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- Livestock and Poultry Management and Nutrition
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health and Medicine
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics and Veterinary Surgery & Radiology
- Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry
Para-Medical Assistant Syllabus
- Basic Anatomy of Livestock
- Basic Physiology of Various Livestock
- Livestock Farm Management
- Poultry and Hatchery Management
- Livestock Feeding
- Management of Meat Animals
- Laboratory Diagnosis
- Basics in Pet and Companion Animal Management
- Various Infectious Diseases
- Date of Examination: 2nd September 2018
- Para Medical Assistant: 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Veterinary Doctor: 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
For official syllabus in PDF link: Click Here