Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021 Apply Driver Jobs Online: High Court of Rajasthan newly advertised employment notification for the recruitment of Driver & Class IV vacancies in various districts all over the state. Totally there are 2309 vacant posts available through Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021. Candidates those who like to apply latest jobs must complete secondary education from any board/institution recognized by the government of India. Job hunters minimum age limit 18 years and maximum 35 years as on closing date of application, reserved candidates age relaxation applicable as per government norms/rules.
Candidates who fulfills minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned in Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021 should apply through application form. The selection committee of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 will shortlisted eligible candidates based on the series such as written exam and personnel interview. Now those who have shortlisted in Driver and Class IV vacant vacancies will have the best salary and other allowances under HCRAJ Class IV Recruitment 2021. To help the applicants we included complete information about Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment 2021.
Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Organization: Rajasthan High Court
Official Website: hcraj.nic.in
Category: Govt Jobs
Number of the Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Non TSP Area
- Ajmer – 159
- Alwar – 110
- Balotara – 69
- Baran – 64
- Bharatpur – 103
- Bhilwara – 116
- Bikaner – 63
- Bundi – 52
- Chittorgarh – 148
- Churu – 55
- Dosa – 30
- Dholpur – 60
- Hanumangarh – 91
- Jaipur Metropolitan – 23
- Jaipur Ditrict – 61
- Jaisalmer – 37
- Jalour – 52
- Jhalawar – 68
- Jhunjhunu – 41
- Jodhpur Metropolitan – 17
- Jodhpur District – 15
- Karouli – 45
- Kota – 88
- Medata – 59
- Pali – 53
- Rajsamband – 59
- Swaimadhopur – 50
- Sikar – 73
- Sirohi – 40
- Ganganagar – 125
- Tonk – 50
- Udaipur – 102
- TSP Area
- Sirohi (Abu Road) – 11
- Pratapgarh – 35
- Banswara – 44
- Dungarpur – 41
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment 2021
Interested job seekers those have to complete following qualifications are able to apply Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021.
- Secondary education from any board/institution recognized by the government of India.
- Knowledge of Hindi / Devanagari language/written and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
Minimum age 18 years and Maximum age 35 years as on the last date of application form. Upper age limit of SC/ ST /ExS/ Pwd category will be considered as per the RHC Class IV Recruitment 2021
Every candidate who likes to apply HCRAJ Driver Recruitment 2021 has to pay examination fee through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. For more about payment, applicants have to check the official Advt.
- General /OBC/ EBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Divorced Women/ PWD/ Widow – Rs.60/-
Selection Process For Rajasthan High Court Class IV Recruitment
The selection process of Rajasthan High Court Class IV Recruitment 2021 includes the written examination and followed by personnel interview. Only the candidates who qualified written exam are sent to interview.
- Online application process starts from –
- Online application process ends on –
How to Apply Rajasthan High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021
- From here we kindly request the job hunters to visit Rajasthan High Court @ hcraj.nic.in
- Download the recently published Advt and check the official notification.
- Now fill the online registration form and then log in to official website.
- And required the upload documents/certificates & latest pass photograph.
- To complete the application, payment through online mode.
- Finally, save application ID & take printout for future reference.
Rajasthan High Court Class IV Driver Notification Click Here
Rajasthan High Court Application Form