ONGC FMO Recruitment 2018 Walkin Interview Apply 77 GDMO Posts: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation issued notification for the recruitment of Field Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers, Medical Officer & Visiting Specialists all over the interview. The 77 vacant posts are fil up through walkin interview. Job hunters who really looking for the latest central jobs may apply for this ONGC FMO Recruitment 2018 Walkin Interview on given date.
Applicants for minimum education qualification is they have to complete the MBBS, Post Graduate Degree/Diploma, MS (Orthopedics) with minimum marks are able to apply ONGC FMO Recruitment 2018. Besides the education male and female job seekers has to possess the age limit 60 years and 45 years respectively those who applying Field Medical Officer posts. SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates relaxable will applicable as per government regulations.
ONGC FMO Recruitment 2018
Every job hunters should check the notification through the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation website @ www.ongcindia.com. Eligible applicants may attend the walkin interview along with the duly filled application form and supportive original documents /certificates on given date. The selection process of ONGC FMO Recruitment 2018, applicants will shortlist on basis of the written examination and interview. For more details about the ONGC FMO Recruitment 2018 kindly bookmark us.
ONGC FMO Recruitment Walkin 2018
- MBBS, Post Graduate Degree/Diploma, MS (Orthopedics) with minimum marks.
- For post-wsie education, qualification candidate may kindly go through official Advt.
- Candidates who applied for Field Medical Officer, the female & male candidate upper age limit is 60 years and 45 years respectively.
- The upper age limit for SC/ ST/ OBC reservation is provided as per government guidelines.
Application Fee: Not Applicable
The candidates who have applied for ONGC FMO Recruitment 2018 will shortlist on basis of the written test and interview.
How to Apply
Desirous and Eligible candidates may attend the walkin interview along with the all duly filled application form and original documents/ certificates on given date & timings.
- Date of Walkin Interview: 1st, 4th, 5th, 18th June 2018
- Timings: 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Reporting Time:9:30 AM
Official Notification: Click Here