NMDC JO Syllabus 2021 Junior Officer Mechanical Electrical Mining and Civil Exam Pattern: National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd published notification for the recruitment of Executive & Junior Officer vacancies. In response, a huge number of applicants put in an application and started their preparation. For those candidates, we provide the official NMDC JO Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern through our portal.
Job hunters should follow this NMDC Junior Officer Syllabus 2021 to score better marks in the written examination, the candidates can easily download this syllabus/exam pattern in PDF format through the below direct link. In this NMDC Junior Officer Syllabus 2021, we provide complete information and an exam scheme to help candidates to understand the written pattern.
NMDC JO Syllabus 2021
Now the aspirants who wish to attend the exam on 10th June 2018 may download their Admit Card through the official portal @ www.nmdc.co.in. Candidates have to carry their hall ticket to the exam hall or else they disqualified from the selection process. Currently, job hunters who need the NMDC JO Syllabus 2021may go through this article before the exam date to score better marks For more details kindly bookmark us.
NMDC Junior Officer JO Syllabus 2021
Organization Name: National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd
Official Website: www.nmdc.co.in
Name of the Post: Junior Officer in the branches of Mechanical Electrical Civil and Mining
Name of the Exam: NMDC Junior Officer Exam 2021
Date of Examination: Updates Soon
Written Examination and
Supervisory Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
NMDC Junior Officer Exam Pattern Scheme
- The written exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Total marks of the written test are 100 marks.
- Each question carries one marks.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of Marks|
|1||Relevant Subject||60 marks|
|2||General Knowledge||20 marks|
|3||Arithmetic & Logical Ability||10 marks|
|4||English Knowledge||10 marks|
NMDC Junior Officer Mechanical Syllabus 2021
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Engines.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Structural Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Hand & Power Tools.
- Systems of Measurement.
- Cutting tools.
- Limits, Fits & Tolerances.
- Drilling machine.
- Taps and Dies.
- Sheet Metal.
- Welding processes.
- Introduction to Hydraulics & Pneumatics.
- Introduction to Engine.
- Diesel Engine Components.
- Valves & Valve Trains.
- Engine Assembly.
NMDC Junior Officer Electrical Syllabus 2021
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Implementation in shop floor of the various safety measures.
- Visit different sections of the Institute Demonstration on elementary first aid.
- Artificial Respiration.
- Demonstration of Trade hand tools.
- Identification of simple types- screws, nuts & bolts, chassis, clamps, rivets etc.
- Use, care & maintenance of various hand tools.
- Practice in soldering Measurement of Resistant and Measurement of specific Resistant.
- Routine care & Maintenance of Batteries.
- Types of drills description & drilling machines, proper use, care, and maintenance.
- Description of taps & dies, types in rivets & riveted joints.
- Use of thread gauge.
NMDC Junior Officer Mining Syllabus 2021
- Mine Gases.
- Anemometer, & Multi-Gas Detector.
- Use of Blasting Cards.
- Handing over & Taking over Charge.
- Dealing with Occurrence of Fire, Gas, Air-Blast or Inundation in Mines.
- Safety Provisions and Precautions in Underground transportation.
- Detection & Removal of inflammable and toxic gasses in Mines.
- Explosives and Accessories & their use in Mines.
- Mining Methods.
- Use of Equipment such as Methanometer.
- Mine Ventilation.
- Coal Mines Regulations, 1957 related to Mining Sirdar and Shot-firers.
- Engineering Graphics
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Mining)
- Mining Geology
- Introduction to Mining
- Mining Practice
- Mine Development
Minimum Marks to Qualify in Supervisory Skill Test
40% marks for UR/EWS Candidates
37% for OBC (NCL) Candidates and
30% marks for SC/ST/PWD
- Date of Exam: Updates Soon
- Admit Card Issued Date: Updates Soon
NMDC JUnior Officer Syllabus 2021: Click Here