Nashik District Court LDC Stenographer Peon/Hamal Vacancy Notification:- Nashik District Court Recruitment 2018 Application Forms released by Bombay High Court to fill the nearly 236 vacancies with suitable candidates. Both he/she stay at Nashik district find court vacancies apply following vacancies through online mode. When completion of registration procedure touch with our online education portal for more career alerts articles.
Nashik District Court Application Forms submission date is 28th March 2018 to 10th April 2018. In this particular time period, applicants completed the registration process and pay the non-refundable application fee through online mode wait for the written exam date, the release date of admit card.
Nashik District Court Recruitment 2018
Organization: Bombay High Court
Location: Maharashtra, Nashik
Name Of The Recruitment: Nashik District Session Court Recruitment
Job Type: Court Jobs
Name Of The Posts: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (130 Posts), Stenographer (22 Posts), Peon/Hamal (84 Posts)
Number Of Posts: 236
Official Site: www.bhc.gov.in
Check below complete academic, age limit and pay scale information
Nashik District Session Court Recruitment 2018 Qualification
- If apply stenographer jobs completed SSC from recognized schools from Govt Of Maharashtra
- Apply Lower Division Clerk qualified matriculation
- Apply Peon/Hamal jobs qualified minimum 7th class. Complete academic qualification info checks notification.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years. Board explained detail upper age limit along with age relaxations info at employment notice
Application Fee: By using Nashik District Court Employment Notification verify detail application fee and method of payment and last date to pay the application fee.
Selection Process: Bombay High Court organized the written exam and interview to the candidates
For Stenographer:- Rs-9300-34800 grade pay Rs/-4300
For Lower Division Clerk:- Rs/-5200-20200 grade pay Rs/-1900
Peon/Hamal: Rs/-4440-7440 grapy pay Rs/-1300
- Starting Date To Submit Application Forms: 28th March 2018
- Last Date To Submit Application Forms: 10th April 2018
- Last Date To Pay Application Fee: Refer notification
How To Apply Nashik District Session Court Recruitment 2018
- Candidates visit Bombay High Court official site: www.bhc.gov.in
- Refer notification identify the completion notification information like academic and education qualification info
- Fill online application form before the last date submit to the board
- Keep following online portal for exam date
Nashik District Court Notification and Application Form: Click Here