MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 619 Librarian Jobs: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission published notification for the recruitment of Sports Officer and Librarian vacant posts. Totally there are 619 vacant posts available through latest recruitment. Now the applicants who looking for latest MP Govt Jobs may apply this MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018 before the last date.
The minimum education qualification for candidates to apply MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018, they have to complete the Graduation in relevant fields with 55% marks from a recognized university. Every job hunter should also possess age limit that has to be between in 21 years and 44 years as on 01st January 2018. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/ Female/ OBC/ Govt. employee candidates is 05 years.
MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018
The selection process of MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018 will purely base on the candidates scored marks and performance in written examination. Job seekers should who meet the minimum education and age limit should fill the online application through website @ www.mppsc.nic.in. Application fee has to pay during the registration process through online mode. For more details about MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018 kindly follow us.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018
- Candidates have to possess Graduation in relevant fields with 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Should qualified NET/ SLET/ SET.
- Minimum age limit 21 years and Maximum age limit 44 years as on 01st January 2018.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST/ Female/ OBC/ Govt. employee candidates 05 years.
Job hunters have to make payment of non-refundable application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking.
- Other candidates: ₹1000 + GST ₹150/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD of MP Domicile: ₹1000 + GST ₹150/-
Candidates who have applied for the MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment 2018 will shortlist on basis of their written test performance.
Pay Scale: ₹15600-39100 + ₹6000/-
How to Apply
Applicants should check the official Advt through the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission website @ www.mppsc.nic.in. Fill the online application form and make the non-refundable amount of application fee before the last date.
- Starting date to submit online application: 05th June 2018
- Last date to submit online application: 04th July 2018
- Date of examination: 18th August 2018
- Admit card available Issued: 27th July to 16th August 2018
- Correction in online application form: 10th June to 06th July 2018
Official Notification: http://www.mppsc.com/Granthpal%20Krida%20Adhikari%20vigyapan%20(1).pdf