Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Recruitment 2018 Apply 834 Posts Online: High Court of Karnataka not so long published notification and invites application from the Advocates for appointment as Oath Commissioners in the State of Karnataka. Totally there are 834 vacant posts through this Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Recruitment in all districts. Job hunters those who looking for Latest Court Jobs may utilize the latest opportunity before the closing date.
The minimum qualification for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 intake procedure is advocate must practice not less than 2 (two) years and not more than 4 (four) years as on 13th July 2018. And aside from the education, the court will also consider the age limit which should not exceed 35 years as on the last date of applications. The upper age limit will applicable as per rules.
Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be shortlisted and appointed as per their preference as provided in the online application. Desired applicants who meet the minimum qualification as described in the notification should fill the online application at website @ High Court of Karnataka. All applicants are exempted from the application fee, so don’t make it. For more about the Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Recruitment 2018 kindly follow us.
High Court of Karnataka Oath Commissioner Recruitment 2018
- Should have a practice not less than 2 (two) years and not more than 4 (four) years, as of 13th July 2018.
- For more detailed information about the general instructions kindly go through below notification.
- Maximum age limit 35 years as on the last date of applications is eligible for recruitment.
- Relaxable age limit for reserved candidates will applicable as per the GOI norms/rules.
Application Fee: Not Applicable
Order of preference for appointment in regard of the place at which the Advocate wants to appointed as Oath Commissioner at the online application.
Pay Scale: According to the rules/ regulations.
How to Apply
Candidates shall go through the official notification & instructions carefully before submitting an online application at http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/ and must provide mobile number and valid e-mail (for communication) on or before the last date.
- Starting date to apply online: 13 July 2018
- Closing date to apply online: 31 Jul 2018 at 11:59 AM
Official Notification: Click Here