Goa Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Apply For 185 Helper/Worker Jobs: Directorate of Women and Child Development, Goa very recently published a notification and invites application for the recruitment of Anganwadi Helper & Anganwadi Worker vacancies. So the job hunters who are very eagerly looking for the Latest Govt Jobs In Goa should apply for this DWCD Goa Recruitment 2018. Totally there are 185 vacant positions available for the latest recruitment.
To apply the Goa Anganwadi Recruitment 2018, every aspirant should complete the Class 8th, 10th with minimum qualifying marks or its equivalent qualification. Beside the education qualification job hunters should also possess an age limit in between 18 years and 45 years as on closing date of application form. Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be applicable as per the Govt norms/rules.
Goa Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Notification
Applicants those who fullfilled minimum requirements as provided in the official notification should visit the official portal @ www.dwcd.goa.gov.in. Fill the prescribed format application form with required details and attest latest pass photogrpahs Finally sent to the respective CDPOs office on or before the 17th April 2018 by 04: PM. For more additonal inofrmation Goa Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 kindly go through following article.
DWCD Goa Anganwadi Recruitment 2018
- Applicants need to possess the Class 8th, 10th with minimum qualifying marks from a recognized School/ Board.
- For post-wise education detailed kindly go through the below official Advt.
- Applicant age should not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates upper age limit will applicable as per the Govt norms/rules.
Application Fee: Not Applicable
Goa Anganwadi Helper/Worker Recruitment 2018
Aspirants who put in an application for Goa Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 will shortlist for interview, which will be displayed on the Notice Boards in the Office of the CDPOs on 27th April 2018.
- Anganwadi Worker – Rs.7000/-
- Anganwadi Helper – Rs.4500/-
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested aspirants who wish to apply for the DWCD Goa Recruitment 2018 has to visit the main webportal @ www.dwcd.goa.gov.in and download the application. Send the duly filled application to respective Child Development Project officer at the respective Block on or before closing date by 04:00 PM.
- Submission of application ends on 17th April 2018.
- Shortlist candidates list will display on 27th April 2018.
Official Notification/Application Form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UOr5Al5vCdeBWKLexYHVShBd-W29VdHC