GMC Chhindwara Recruitment 2018 Apply for 231 Staff Nurse Lab Attendant Jobs: Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh published the notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Lab Attendant & other posts through Government Medical College, Chhindwara. Under this GMC Chhindwara Recruitment, totally available vacant posts are 231 (two hundred thirty-one). Those who seek for latest Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh may kindly utilize this opportunity and submit an application before the last date.
The minimum qualification for Government Medical College Chhindwara Recruitment candidates needs to complete MSc/BSc & GNM Nursing, 12th Class with Physical Chemistry & Biology and must register with Madhya Pradesh Nursing. Aside from the education qualification aspirants age should not exceed 65 years as on the last date of receipt of application. For those who belong to the reserved category, relaxation will consider according to the rules/regulations.
GMC Chhindwara Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of scored marks & performance in written examination and interview respectively which is conducted by Government Medical College, Chhindwara. Desirous and Interested applicants are requested to submit prescribed format application along with documents/ certificates to the following address on before the last date. For more details about GMC Chhindwara Recruitment 2018 kindly bookmark us.
Government Medical College Chhindwara Recruitment 2018
Name of the Posts:
- Emergency MO-12 Posts
- Nursing Sister-33 Posts
- Staff Nurse-64 Posts
- Speech Therapist-01 Posts
- Physiotherapist-01 Post
- Radiographer Technician-07 Posts
- Dental Technician-02 Posts
- Dark Room Assistant-04 Posts
- TV & Chest Disease Health Visitors-02 Posts
- Lab Attendant-20 Posts,
- Pharmacist Grade-I-02 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade-II-12 Posts
- Dresser Grade-I-10 Posts
- ECG Technician-02 Posts
- Occupational Technician-02 Posts
- Dissection Hall Attendant-04 Posts
- Technician Assistant-26 Posts
- Technician-28 Posts,
- Clinical Psychologist-1 Post
- Refraction-01 Post
- MSc/BSc, GNM Nursing, 12th Class with Physical Chemistry & Biology with minimum marks.
- Nursing council registration in Madhya Pradesh Nursing
- Age should not be more than 65 years as on the last date of application.
- Relaxation for reserved candidates will consider as per rules/regulations.
Application Fee: Not Applicable
The selection of aspirants will purely be based on written examination and interview performance conducted by Government Medical College, Chhindwara.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100+5400/- per month
How to Apply
Candidates who wish to apply the latest recruitment should submit an application can be submitted through Registered or Speed Post or by self-present before the last date.
Government Medical College, Chhindwara
Teacher’s Colony, Chhindwara,
Madhya Pradesh 480001
- Starting date for submission of application – 20th September 2018
- Last date for submission of application – 04th October 2018
Official Notification: Click Here