GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 25 Jobs: General Insurance Corporation of India published notification for the notification and invites application from all eligible & desirous candidates to fill up Assistant Manager (Scale I) vacant positions anywhere in India as per the requirement. Totally there are 25 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager vacancies available, so the applicants who looking for Latest Govt Jobs should apply GIC Re Recruitment 2018 before the last date.
Candidates should complete the Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized University are fully eligible to apply GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018. In other hands, the job hunters age should be in between 21 years and 30 years as on 8th May 2018 and the age relaxation consider as per Government of India guidelines.
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
Candidates who meet the minimum eligibility requirements have to apply through online application form through the official portal https://www.gicofindia.com/. During the application process, applicants need to make payment ofRs. 500/- plus GST @ 18% through Demand Draft/ Money Order / Postal Order. The selection process of GIC Re Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 will purely be based on the candidates scored marks & performance in written exam and personnel interview. For more inofrmation kindly follow us.
GIC Re Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
- Candidate must possess Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Certification in translation work or work experience in translation.
- Minimum age limit 21 Years and Maximum age limit 30 Years as on 8th May 2018.
- The age relaxation for reserved candidates will applicable as per Government guidelines.
- A non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- plus GST @ 18% as processing and examination fees should pay through Demand Draft/ Money Order / Postal Order.
- SC/ST, PH & employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies are exempted from the fees
GIC Assistant Manager Scale 1 Officer Recruitment 2018
The selection procedure of GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 shall be based on the candidates scored marks in online test and performance in group discussion and interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 & other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, etc.
How to Apply:
Job hunters those who satisfy the minimum eligibility conditions as provided in the official notification have to apply through online application form at https://gicofindia.in.
- Online registration commences: 08th May 2018
- Last date for online registration: 29th May 2018
- Date of online examination (Tentative): June/July 2018
- Downloading of call letters for examination: 10 days prior to the date of exam
- Online Pre-Recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: 11th to 14th June 2018
Official Notification: https://www.gicofindia.com/en/career-en