Gadchiroli District Kotwal Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 137 Posts: Gadchiroli District Administration, Maharashtra published notification for the recruitment of 137 Kotwal vacant posts. The job hunters who are really looking for latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs may use this golden opportunity and apply for this Gadchiroli District Kotwal Recruitment 2018 before the last date.
The minimum education for job hunters to apply Gadchiroli District Recruitment 2018, they have to possess the 04th Class with minimum marks from a recognized school/ board. Besides the education, every applicant should also possess the age limit in between 18 years and 40 years as on 30th April 2018. The age relaxable for SC/ ST/OBC/PH candidates according to the regulations of the government of India.
Gadchiroli District Kotwal Recruitment 2018
The selection procedure of Gadchiroli District Kotwal Recruitment 2018 shall be based on the candidate’s performance in written examination and personal interview. Job hunters should check the notification that provided below and if they meet minimum requirements may fill the online application form through @ gadchiroli.govbharti.in. For more details about the Gadchiroli District Recruitment 2018 kindly bookmark us.
Gadchiroli District Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Candidates should have completed 4th Class with minimum marks from a recognized school/ board.
- For post-wsie education qualification for may go through the below official Advt.
- Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 40 years as on 30 April 2018.
- For SC/ ST/OBC/PH candidates age relaxation as per on GOI norms/rules.
The applicants who want to apply Gadchiroli District Kotwal Recruitment 2018 should make the non-refundable amount of application fee through online mode.
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.300/-
- ST/ SC candidates: Rs 150/-
Candidates those who submit an application for Gadchiroli District Administration Recruitment purely based on the Written Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: ₹5,000- Per month (if applicable other allowances will also consider)
How to Apply
Aspirants who meet the minimum eligibility criteria as provided in the notification @ http://gadchiroli.govbharti.in/. Fill the online application and make payment based on a category before the last date.
- Starting date to apply online: 30th May 2018
- Closing date to apply online: 13th June 2018
- The date for written examination: 17th June 2018 at 11:00 AM to 12 PM
- Declaration of written test results: 21st June 2018
Official Notification: http://gadchiroli.govbharti.in