Dhamul Recruitment 2021-2022. KMF Dharwad 42 Assistant Manager Extension Officer Jobs Notification Online Application Form: Dharwad, Haveri, Gadag & Uttar Kannada Dist Co-operative Milk Union is one of 14 milk unions of Karnataka Co-operative Milk Federation Ltd issued Advt for Assistant Manager, Extension Officer, Senior Technician, and other posts. From the desirous candidates, the organization invites online application for the Dhamul Recruitment 2021-2022 to fill up (42) forty-two. The job hunters who are interested in the latest Karnataka Govt Jobs may check the notification and submit an online application before the last date.
The minimum qualification to apply to Dharwad Milk Union Recruitment 2021-2022 that everyone needs to pass Post Graduate Diplo years and ma / BBM, MBA, MCA in relevant field from a recognized university/ institute. Aside from the education age should be in between 18 years and 35 years as on the last date of application. Age relaxation for reserved categories will consider as per the Govt norms/rules.
Dhamul Recruitment 2021-2022
Candidates selection for Dhamul Recruitment 2021-2022 will purely be based on the academic marks and shortlisted for personal interview in a ratio of 1: 5 based on the eligibility points. Applicants who wish for the Karnataka Co-operative Milk Federation Limited posts may submit an online application and make payment of exam fee through website @ www.dhamul.co.in. For more about the KMF Dharwad Recruitment 2021-2022 check the below information regarding the Educational qualifications, Age Limit, Fee Etc. As the selection process has written exam DHAMUL Hall Ticket 2021-2022 are provided to the suitable candidates. Using it you can attend the exam as per the announced schedule.
DHMUL Recruitment Notification Details 2021-2022
|Name of the Organization||Dharwad Haveri Gadag and Uttara Kannada District CO-Operative Milk Producer Union (Dhamul)|
|Vacancy Names||Manager, Supervisor, Officer etc|
|Starting Date to Apply||Updates Soon|
|Closing Date to Appy||Updates Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam Interview|
KMF Dharwad Milk Dairy Recruitment 2021-2022
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Diploma / BBM, MBA, MCA in relevant field from a recognised university/ institute to apply for KMF Dharwad Recruitment 2021-2022.
- For post-wise detailed information kindly go through the below notification.
- Not less than 18 years and Maximum 35 years as on the last date of application.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules/regulations.
Applicants need to pay the examination fee through online mode i.e, Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card.
- General Candidates: ₹400/-
- SC/ST/ Disabled, Practice-1 & Former Soldiers: ₹200/-
Job hunters who have applied for the Dhamul Recruitment 2021-2022 will be shortlisted and called for interview in a ratio of 1: 5 based on the eligibility list based points.
- Assistant Manager (AH & AI) – 52650-97100/-
- Extension Officer Grade 3 – 33450/– 62600/-
- Assistant Manager (F & F) – 52650-97100/-
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 52650-97100/-
- Dairy Supervisor Grade 2 – 33450-62600/-
- Senior Technician – 27650-52650/-
- Technical Officer (DT) Backlog Assignment – 43100-83900/-
- Market Officer Backlog Assignment – 43100-83900/-
How to Apply Dharwad Milk Union Recruitment 2021-2022
Candidates those who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as stated on the Advt are able to fill the online application at website at www.dhamul.co.in before the last date.
- Last date to Apply the Application Form: Updates Soon
- Last date for payment of Application Fee: Updates Soon
Dhamul Notification 2021-2021: Click Here
Submit the Online Application Form: Click Here