DCI Dredge Cadets Recruitment 2018 Apply 60 Trainee Posts Online: Dredging Corporation of India Limited published notification for the recruitment of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineer & Other Posts vacant posts. Totally there are 60 vacant positions on contract basis. Those who looking for latest Central Govt Jobs may apply for this DCI Dredge Cadets Recruitment 2018 before the last date.
The minimum qualification for DCI Ltd Dredge Cadets Recruitment 2018 intake procedure is Xth Class/10th Class, Diploma, Degree with minimum 60% aggregate marks in the relevant field. Aside from the education, everyone age group has to in between 18 years and 30 years as on 30th June 2018. The age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD applicants will be applicable as per the GOI norms/rules.
DCI Dredge Cadets Recruitment 2018
The selection committee of DCI Dredge Cadets Recruitment 2018 will purely be based on the written examination and interview scored marks & performance. The online registration process starts from 16th June to 01st July 2018. Applicants have to apply via online mode @ dredge-india.nic.in and upload the requested documents/ certificates. Pay the application fee before the closing date For more details about the DCI Ltd Recruitment 2018 kindly bookmarks us.
DCI Ltd Dredge Cadets Recruitment 2018
- Should have complete Xth Class/10th Class, Diploma, Degree with minimum 60% aggregate marks in relevant field from recognized Institute/ University
- For post-wsie education qualification for kindly go through the official Advt.
- Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 30 years as on 30th June 2018 and maximum 25 years as on 15th August 2018 for NCV (Trainees)
- The upper age limit for reserved candidates will be applicable as per the GOI norms/rules.
Everyone has to pay the examination fee through the online mode before the last date.
- General/ OBC category: ₹1000/-
- SC/ ST category: No Fee
Based on written test and interview the Dredging Corporation of India Limited shortlist candidates on the basis of scored marks and performance.
Pay Scale: According to the Govt of India norms/rules.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants who meet the minimum as provided in the notification should fill the online application via Dredging Corporation of India Limited website @ dredge-india.nic.in.
- Starting date to apply online: 16th June 2018
- Closing date to apply online: 01st July 2018
Official Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online: http://18.104.22.168/floating/apply3.aspx