BMTC Junior Assistant Cum DEO Recruitment 2018 Apply 100 Jobs Online: Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation, Government of Karnataka very recently published the employment notification and invites application from all desired & interested candidates to fill up Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator vacancies. Through this BMTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 totally 100 vacancies available for everyone who looking for Govt Jobs In Bangalore.
To apply this BMTC Recruitment 2018, candidates have complete ITI/ Graduation/ Engineering Degree in relevant trade with minimum marks from recognized university/board. Besides the education, all aspirants have to possess age limit in between as specified in the official Advt. Age relaxation of SC/ST, PWD, EXS applicants will admissible according to the government of India norms/rules.
BMTC Junior Assistant Cum DEO Recruitment
So the applicants who meet minimum education qualification as provided in the official notification through @ http://mybmtc.com/ and read the instructions to apply BMTC Junior Assistant Cum DEO Recruitment 2018. Beside filling application upload the latest documents/certificates if required and make payment of application fee through online mode. For more detailed information about BMTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 should visit the official portal.
BMTC Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2018
- Applicants should possess the ITI/ Graduation/ Engineering Degree in relevant trade with minimum marks from any recognized university/board.
- For more detailed information candidates has to go through the official Advt which is provided below.
- Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit & upper age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per the government of India.
BMTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Candidates who have applied for the BMTC Recruitment 2018 has to pay exam fee through computerized postal bank.
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B – Rs.420/-
- SC, ST, Category-1, EXS – Rs.220/-
Applicants will undergo a written test and personal interview those who applied for the BMTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 and got shortlisted on basis of the score marks and performance respectively.
Selected applicants who successfully completed all selection rounds will receive minimum pay scale as provided in the official notification.
How to Apply:
Desirous and interested candidates have to visit the official portal @ http://mybmtc.com/ for BMTC Junior Assistant Cum DEO Recruitment application form. Now fill the online form without any mistakes. Finally, upload the latest pass photographs and supportive documents before the last date.
- Submission of application starts from 05th April 2018
- Submission of application ends on 25th April 2018
Official Notification/ Application: Click Here