WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: West Bengal Public Service Commission not so long ago published the notification for the recruitment examination to fill up 40 vacant posts. The organization invites online application from all desired candidates to fill up unfilled vacancies. Currently, those who looking for latest West Bengal Govt Jobs may utilize this opportunity and apply for WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment 2020 before the last date.
The minimum education qualification for West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment intake procedure is to complete Bachelor Degree, Graduation and must be a member of the ICAI & Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Besides, the application applicants will age should not be more than 36 years as on 01st January 2020. Relaxable upper age limit is 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for BC candidates.
WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment 2020
The selection process of WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment 2020 will purely be based on the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and followed by Personality Test. Job hunters who fulfill the minimum requirements as described in the notification may fill the online application through official portal @ https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/. Besides this make the payment and upload required documents as requested. For more about the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment kindly bookmark us.
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2020
- Should have complete the Bachelor Degree, Graduation from a recognized University.
- Must be a member of the ICAI & Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Applicants, age must not exceed 36 years as on 01st January 2020 (i.e. Born not earlier than 2nd January 1984).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for BC candidates.
Job hunters have to make the non-refundable payment of the examination fee through online mode.
- General/ OBC category: ₹210
- SC/ ST/ PWD category: Nil
On the basis of following selection procedures, the West Bengal Public Service Commission will shortlist the eligible candidates to fill up vacant posts
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Multiple Choice Question)
- Main Exam (Conventional Type)
- Personality Test.
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements as provided in the notification may fill the online application at West Bengal Public service Commission website @ audit-accounts.org.in and upload required documents before last date.
- Starting date to apply online:
- Last date to apply online:
Official Notification: Click Here