UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Notification now live. Interested candidates apply Uttara Pradesh Public Service Commission Allahabad Civil Judge Junior Division 610 Jobs check out registration and fee deposit start date and registration and fee deposition last date. Also, verify UPPSC Civil Judge Application Submission Last Date, Follow www.gyananetra.com for Newest UP Govt Jobs information.
Latest Update 11th September 2018: Fresh news for Uttar Pradesh Job Seekers. This time UP Public Service Commission come up with Civil Judge 610 Jobs Notification and invites online mode of applications to recruit the six hundred ten jobs under the guidelines of Uttara Pradesh State Government
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission announced Civil Judge Recruitment notification under U.P Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2018 on today (11th September 2018) and mention last date for receipt of examination fee online in the bank i.e 8th October 2018, Closure date for online submission of application is 11th October 2018.
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Judicial Service
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Site: uppsc.up.nic.in
Name Of The Post: Civil Judge
Number Of Posts: 610
Category Wise Vacancy
- Unreserved (General)- 306 Posts
- OBC- 164 Posts
- SC- 128 Posts
- ST- 12 Posts
Job Type: Court Jobs or Government Jobs or Uttar Pradesh Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge Vacancy Essential Qualifications Information
Education Qualification: Candidates apply for Civil Judge Jobs completed the Bachelor of Laws of a university recognized by the University Of India recognized for the purpose by the governor.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 22 years and maximum age limit is 35 years on the first day of July next following the year 01.07.2019. For complete age relaxation information for SC/ST and PWD candidates verify age relaxation.
- Unreserved / Other – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing Backward Class fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste / – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing Scheduled Tribe fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Dependents of the Freedom– According to their original category Fighters/Ex-Serviceman/Women
Selection Process Based on the performance of Written Test (Prelims and Mains Examination) and document verification process
Pay Scale: As per the government rules and regulations
How To Apply UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- Visit Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Official Site uppsc.up.nic.in
- Select UPPSC Civil Judge Notification
- Verify both essential and desirable qualification info
- Pay the application fee through online mode
- Submit application and take print out of the application
Download UPPSC Civil Judge Jobs Notification: Click Here