TSPSC Deputy Inspector Survey Recruitment 2018 Apply 16 Revenue Dept Jobs: Telangana State Public Service Commission on behalf of Revenue Department published recruitment notification for Deputy Inspector of Survey under Commissioner & Director of Survey Settlements & Land Records Hyderabad. So the candidates those who are looking for the Telangana Revenue Dept Jobs should apply this TSPSC Deputy Inspector Survey Recruitment before the last date.
The minimum education qualification for candidates to apply TSPSC Deputy Inspector Recruitment is Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized by the Telangana Board of Technical Education. Besides the education qualification aspirants has to possess age limit in between 18 years to 44 years as the last date of application form.
TSPSC Deputy Inspector Survey Recruitment 2018
Candidates those who like to apply for Telangana Deputy Inspector Recruitment should visit the official portal www.tspsc.gov.in. In there fill online application along with required documents/certificates before the closing date. During application, process candidates need to make payment of a non-refundable amount of application fee through online mode. For more details about the TSPSC Deputy Inspector Recruitment 2018 kindly follow us.
Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2018
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized by the Telangana Board of Technical Education.
- For post-wsie education qualification applicants has to go through the below official Advt.
- Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 44 years as on 01st July 2010.
- The upper age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD categories will consider according to the norms/rules.
Candidates should pay the prescribed fee in any one of the meeseva online centers/state bank of India and obtain challan with journal number.
Telangana Deputy Inspector Survey Recruitment 2018
Candidates who have applied for the Telangana Revenue Dept Jobs will undergo the written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.12,910- 36,700/-
How to Apply:
Desirous and Interested applicants should apply through the online application form and upload required documents/certificates before the last date.
- Starting date for submission of application: Update Soon
- Last date for submission of application: Update Soon
Official Notification: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DFvgdT-mn4EfiyNs43dnZNoZwByyGgXf