TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply 107 Junior Accounts Officer Posts: Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited issued notification and invites online application through http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in for Junior Accounts Officer vacant posts. Now the applicants who really looking for the Telangana Govt Jobs may utilize this opportunity and may apply for TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 Notification before the last date.
Applicants must possess the minimum qualifications such as B.Com or M.Com or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from a recognized Institution / Board. Apart from the education, every candidate should also possess age limit in between minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years as on 01st January 2018. For SC/ST/BC candidates the age relaxation up to 5 years and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped candidates.
TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 Notification
The selection committee of TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Notification 2018 will shortlist eligible candidates on basis of the written test performance and followed by a document verification (only for the candidates who qualify in the written exam). Job seeker those who meet the minimum eligibility criteria may apply via online application through http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in. And upload photograph with signature before the last date. For more details about the TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 kindly bookmark us.
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018
- Must complete the B.Com or M.Com or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized university in India.
- Minimum age limit 18 years and maximum age limit 44 years as on 01st January 2018.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of PH candidates.
Every job hunters should make a non-refundable payment Rs.100/- (Online Application Processing Fee) + Rs.120/- (Examination Fee) through online. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC communities are exempted from the payment of examination fee.
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Notification 2018
The selection of job seekers for engagement will be purely made 100% on written examination scored makrs only. There will be no interview in the selection procedure.
Pay Scale: Rs. 34630-1425-36055-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-56760/-
How to Apply
At first, candidates read or check the official notification through website @ www.tsnpdcl.in. Then pay the application fee and fill the application after entering the successful payment details and uploading photograph with the signature before the last date.
- Starting date for payment of fee online: 15th June 2018
- Starting date for submission of application online: 16th June 2018
- Last date for payment of fee online: 30th June 2018
- Last date for submission of application online: 30th June 2018
- Downloading of Hall Tickets: 13th July 2018
- Date of Examination: 22nd July 2018 from 10.30 to 12.30 PM
Official Notification: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here