TS Typewriting Exam Notification 2023-2024 Telangana SBTET TWSH Shorthand Online Application Last Date and Time Table. State Board of Technical Education and Training Telangana is providing 23 different types of typewriting and shorthand courses. Students all over the state can apply for the Telangana Typewriting Notification through the online applications provided through the official website. The institutes which are registered can also help students in filling the online application for this TS TWSH Course.
As of now, there are 312 registered institutions for the academic years 2023-2024 which can eligible to train students in these courses. After being trained by these institution student have to fill the TS TWSH Exam Online Application when the Notification is released. Then you can attend the examination, qualify it and get a relevant certification in the English, Hindi Urdu Typewriting Shorthand at different levels.
TS Typewriting Shorthand Exam Notification 2023-2024
After the release of the TS Typewriting Shorthand Notification by the SBTET of Telangana, Students should pay the prescribed fee and fill the online application form. The list of courses offered from the TS SBTET in the Typewriting and Shorthand examinations are below. You can complete the lower course and then apply for the higher level of the courses. Applications from the students who have pursued the course from the registered institution by the respective organization are only considered.
As each and every application is verified by the respective institute principal before final submission, students from the un-registered or recognized institutions should now apply when the Telengana Typewriting Shorthand Notification is released.
TS TWSH Exam Notification Online Application Dates 2023
|Name of the Organization||State Board of Technical Education and Training Telangana (TS SBTET)|
|Notification Name||Typewriting and Shorthand Exam (TWSH)|
|Date of Exam||June/July September/October|
|Language Available||English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu|
|Grades Available||Lower, Higher, High Speed|
Typewriting Shorthand Courses Available Through TS SBTET
- TEL – Typewriting English Lower (30 WPM)
- TEH – Typewriting English Higher (45 WPM)
- TEHS – Typewriting English High Speed (60 WPM)
- TTL – Typewriting Telugu Lower (25 WPM)
- TTH – Typewriting Telugu Higher (40 WPM)
- TTHS – Typewriting Telugu High Speed (50 WPM)
- THL – Typewriting Hindi Lower (25 WPM)
- THH – Typewriting Hindi Higher (40 WPM)
- TUL – Typewriting Urdu Lower (25 WPM)
- TUH – Typewriting Urdu Higher (40 WPM)
- SEL – Shorthand English Lower (80 WPM)
- SEI – Shorthand English Intermediate (100 WPM)
- SEH – Shorthand English Higher (120 WPM)
- SEHS150 – Shorthand English High Speed (150 WPM)
- SEHS180 – Shorthand English High Speed (180 WPM)
- SEHS200 – Shorthand English High Speed (200 WPM)
- STL – Shorthand Telugu Lower (40 WPM)
- STH – Shorthand Telugu Higher (60 WPM)
- STHS80 – Shorthand Telugu High Speed (80 WPM)
- STHS100 – Shorthand Telugu High Speed (100 WPM)
- SUL – Shorthand Urdu Lower (80 WPM)
- SUH – Shorthand Urdu Higher (120 WPM)
- TEJ – Typewriting English Junior (25 WPM)
Students have to chose the course as per the level and language they are in.
Fee Particulars of the TS TWSH Online Application 2023
|Particulars||Fee for TW& SH Examination||Certificate Fees|
|Fee payment without penalty||Rs.600/-||Rs.600/-|
|Fee Payment with plenty of Rs.400/-||Rs.1050/-||Rs.600/-|
|Under Premium Tatkal||Rs.5000/-||Rs.600/-|
How to Fill the Telengana TW&SH Online Application 2023
The TS Typewriting Shorthand Online Applications are accepted from the website sbtet.telangana.gov.in. So the students have to fill this application by visiting this website. After the submission of the Telangana TWSH Application, take the printout of the acknowledgment or the copy of the filled application form. This is helpful to the students if they are downloading the Hall ticket or the TS Typewriting Results.
The Application submission date as per the fee particulars in the above table are shortly available. When these are available you can check the TS Typewriting Notification and submit your application form.
Important Dates and Fee Payment Information
|Particulars||Fees||Start/Last Date to Apply|
|Starting Date to Apply||–||16th October|
|Typewriting Exam Dates||–||21st January and 22nd January|
|Shorthand Exam Dates||–||28th January and 29th January|
|Fee Payment Without Penalty||Rs.650/-||10th November|
|Fee Payment With Penalty or Rs.400||Rs.1050/-||12th November|
|Fee payment under Tatkal||Rs.3000/-||15th November|
|Fee payment under Premium Tatkal||Rs.5000/-||Before Examination Date and Time|
|Certificate Fee||Rs.600/-||Only Passed Candidates|
Download TS TWSH Notification: Click Here
Fill the Online Application: Click Here