TMREIS Admission Notification 2018-19 TS Minority School Admissions Application Form: Government of Telangana on behalf of Telangana Residential Education Institutions issued notification for the admissions into Intermediate 1st Year for the academic year 2018-19. So the students those who seeking admission for Inter in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society may apply for this TMREIS Admission Notification 2018-19 before the last date.
The annual income of family for rural & urban candidates must be below 1.5 lakhs and 2.0 lakhs respectively. The minimum education for students to apply TS Minority School Admissions Application Form they should have completed 10th Class Board Examinations or equivalent examinations in a single attempt in March 2018 in Telangana State. Besides education qualification candidates age limit should not more than 18 years of age as on 31st August 2018.
TMREIS Admission Notification 2018-19
The selection process of TS Minority School Admissions is purely on the basis of merit such as CGPA/Marks secured in 10th Class Board exams. Students are requested to download the TMREIS Admission Notification 2018-19 through the official portal @ tmreis.telangana.gov.in and check it carefully. Now fill the online application form along with required documents before the last date. For more details about the TS Minority School Admissions Notification 2018 kindly follow us.
TS Minority School Admissions Application Form
- Candidates must have passed 10th Class Board Examinations or equivalent examinations in one attempt in March 2018 in Telangana State
- Should be resident of any district of Telangana State.
- Applicants age limit should not exceed the 18 years of age as on 31st August 2018.
Application Fee: There is no online registration fee.
TS Minority School Admissions Notification 2018
The candidates who applied for TS Minority School Admissions is done on the basis of merit i.e. CGPA/Marks secured in 10th Class Board Examinations
How to Apply:
Desirous and Interested students should check the official notification and fill the online application at tmreis.telangana.gov.in along with supportive documents before the closing date.
- Starting date of application form: 05th May 2018
- Last date of application form: 15th May 2018
- Selection of candidates list issued: 16th to 20th May 2018
- Institution wise list of selected candidates: 21st May 2018
- Certificate verification of selected candidates: 22nd to 25th May 2018
- Commencement of classes: 01st June 2018
Official Notification: http://cet.cgg.gov.in/tsmw/