Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 Apply 316 TS Revenue Dept Notification Jobs: Telangana State Public Service Commission published notification for the recruitment of Tahsildar, Deputy Collector, Junior Assistant & other vacancies. Totally there are 316 vacant posts available through this latest Telangana Revenue Department Notification 2018. So those who looking for latest Govt Jobs in TS may use this opportunity and apply before the last date.
Candidates with a minimum qualification such as Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized board/university are purely eligible to apply Telangana Revenue Department Notification 2018. Besides the education, the commission will consider the age limit which has to be in between 18 years to 28 years as on 01 January 2018. Relaxable age limit for reserved category will consider as per the rules/regulations.
Telangana Revenue Department Notification 2018
On the basis of written test & interview, the candidates will select by the Telangana State Public Service Commission for TSPSC Revenue Department Recruitment vacancies. Desirous candidates at first have to check the notification and those who meet the minimum requirements as described may fill the online application @ www.tspsc.gov.in. During registration process make payment of exam fee and upload required documents before the last date. For more about the Telangana Revenue Department Notification 2018 kindly follow us.
TSPSC Revenue Dept Notification Recruitment 2018
Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission
No of Posts: 316
Name of the Posts:
- Offices of the District Collectors, Divisions & Mandals – 284
- Deputy Collector – 02
- Tahsildar – 26
- Senior Assistant /Girdawar – 152
- Junior Assistant – 23
- Record Assistant – 02
- Driver – 02
- Office Subordinate – 56
- Chowkidar / Watchman – 10
- Deputy Inspector of Survey – 02
- Deputy Statistical Officer – 02
- Chainman – 07
- Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Telangana – 32
- Project Director Computerization of Mandal Revenue Offices (CMRO) – 01
- Deputy Commissioner – 01
- Assistant Secretary – 01
- Additional Assistant Commissioner – 02
- Superintendent Grade-I – 06
- Superintendent Ordinary Grade – 10
- Senior Assistant – 07
- Record Assistant – 04
- Should have completed Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized board/university
- For post-wise qualification job, seekers should check the below official Advt.
- Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 28 years as on 01 January 2018.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed in case of the persons belongs to reserved category.
Candidates who have interested to apply TSPSC Revenue Department Notification need to pay the exam fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- General: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 250/-
On the basis of following selection procedures, the commission will shortlist qualified candidates for the engagement in TSPSC Revenue Department Notification vacancies.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Rs.15030-52590/- per month
How to Apply
Candidates who wish to apply Telangana Revenue Department Notification, at first should check the notification & those who fulfill may submit an online application the commission website @ tspsc.gov.in.
- Starting date for the online application: Update Soon
- Last date for the online application: Update Soon