SLPRB Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020 Apply 173 Posts Online: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam announced notification for the recruitment of Jail Warder posts in the Prisons Department, Assam. The organization invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up 173 vacant positions. Job hunters who have been looking for the latest Police Jobs in Assam may submit an application form for this recruitment.
The minimum qualification for SLPRB Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020 they had to complete HSLC or Class X passed from a recognized Board. Apart from the education qualification, candidates age has to be in between 18 years to 38 years as on 1st January 2020. The upper age limit for SC/ST will be relaxed by 5 (five) as per the Govt norms/rules.
SLPRB Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020
The candidate’s selection procedure for SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020 will purely on the basis of their performance in Physical Standards Tests (PST), Physical Efficiency Tests (PET), Written Test. And the shortlisted applicants will receive Rs. 14000-49,000/ (Pay Band II), with Grade pay as stated in the official Advt. Job hunters who interested in Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020 have to check the Advt and apply through the online (if they fulfill the minimum requirements) application before the last date.
Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2020
- Should complete HSLC or Class X passed from a recognized Board.
- Must have passed Annual examination of Class VIII or an equivalent examination recognized by the Government (Only Female)
- Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020. The candidates must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC & ST
There will be no application fee to apply SLPRB Assam Jail Warder Recruitment 2020.
Applicants who have applied for SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020 will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST), Physical Efficiency Tests (PET), Written Test.
Rs. 14000-49,000/ (Pay Band II), with Grade pay
How to Apply SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020
Candidates who satisfy the minimum qualification as stated in the Advt may apply online through State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam website @ www.slprbassam.in. No other forms of application will be entertained.
- Starting date for submission of application: 05th March 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 25th March 2020
Official Notification/ Application Form: Click Here