SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 Apply 275 Operator Technician Trainee Posts: Steel Authority of India Limited, Bokaro Steel Plant, Jharkhand not so long published recruitment notification for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee and Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee vacant posts. Totally there are 275 vacancies available, the organization invites application for SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 from eligible and desirous candidates through online mode. Currently, those who looking for latest Govt Jobs in Jharkhand may utilize this opportunity before the last date.
So the candidates who interested to apply SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Operator Recruitment they should complete the Matriculation, ITI, Diploma in a relevant field and must have passed Trade Test conducted by NCVT. Besides the education applicants, age group has to be in between 28 to 30 years as on the last date of application. Relaxation of age limit will consider as per the Govt norms/rules.
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019
Applicants who applied for the latest SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Operator Recruitment will be called for the written exam and personal interview, only the candidates who qualify the written test will call for Interview. Selected candidates will receive Stipend for Two years and then they will receive the best scale of pay per month. Desirous applicants those who wish for SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019, at first check the Advt and fill the online application through official portal @ sailcareers.com. For more about the recruitment kindly follow us.
SAIL Bokaro Operator Technician Trainee Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post:
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee – 95 Posts
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) – 10 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) – 121 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI) – 49 Posts
- Matriculation, ITI, Diploma in relevant field from govt recognized institute/ university.
- Must have passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 28 Years
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) – 30 Years
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (AITT) – 28 Years
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (ITI)S – 28 Years
Job hunters those who going to apply SAIL Bokaro Technician Trainee Recruitment 2019 need to exam fee as follows. SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM & Departmental candidates are exempted.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Rs. 250/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) – Rs. 250/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) – Rs. 150/-
The selection procedure of above-mentioned posts candidates will undergo through written examination and followed by personal interview.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16800/–24110/- per month.
How to Apply SAIL BokaroTechnician Trainee Recruitment
Eligible and interested candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria are required to apply through online from Steel Authority of India Limited website @ www.sail.co.in.
- Starting date for submission of application: 29th January 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 18th February 2019