OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 Apply 96 DET MT Posts Online: Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited very recently published the employment notification for Diploma Engineer Trainees (DET), Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET), and Management Trainees (MT) posts. Under this latest OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 invites online application from all eligible candidates to fill up 96 GET, DET, and MT Posts. Currently, those who are looking for latest Odisha Govt Jobs may submit an application through online mode before the last date.
The minimum qualification for the job hunters who interested to apply OHPC Recruitment 2018 they have to complete the Post-Graduate Degree, Bachelor of Law, Diploma in relevant trade with 60% marks in aggregate. Aside from the education applicants age group has to be not less than 18 years for DET’s & 21 years for GET’s and not above 32 years as on 01st October 2018. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/ SEBC/ Women Candidates is 05 years and 10 (Ten) years in case of PWD aspirants.
OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Candidates selection for OHPC Diploma Engineer Trainee Recruitment will be purely based on the Computer Based Test. And those who qualified the CBT will be called for the Personal Interview which conducted at Bhubaneswar. Selected candidates will have stipdend for one year and scale of pay will be paid as stated in the Advt. Job seekers who like to submit an online application for OHPC Recruitment 2018 should ensure minimum qualification and make payment through online/offline mode (www.ohpcltd.com). For more about the OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment / Syllabus & Exam Pattern bookmark us.
OHPC DET MT Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Candidates should possess full-time Post-Graduate Degree, Bachelor of Law, Diploma in relevant trade with 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university/institute.
- For more post-wise detailed information go through the below official Advt.
Age Limit: As on 01st October 2018
- For DETs a candidate must not be under 18 (Eighteen) years and not above 32 (Thirty-Two) years.
- For GETs/ MTs a candidate must not be under 21 (Twenty One) years and not above 32 (Thirty Two) years
- 05 (Five) years in case of SC/ST/ SEBC/ Women Candidates and 10 (Ten) years in case of PWD Candidates.
Job hunters should make the payment through State Bank Collect (Through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or offline mode by SBI Challan.
- UR/ SEBC candidates: Rs.750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty) only.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Exempted Fee
Applicants those who submit an application for OHPC Recruitment 2018 will base on the Computer Based Test (CBT) and those who CBT will be called for the Personal Interview
Stipend Payable per month
- DET’s – Rs.22,500/-
- GET’s – Rs.28,000/-
- MT’s – Rs.28,000/-
Pay Scale on regularization
- DET’s -Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
- GET’s – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
- MT’s – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
How to Apply OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Candidates before filling up the online application shall read and check the contents of the Advt for instructions to fill up an online application which is available on the OHPC website @ www.ohpcltd.com. On successful registration, applicants will have a unique registration number.
- Online registration & payment of application fee: 10th November 201
- Last date for payment of application fee: 01st December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 05th December 2018
- Download of Call Letter/ Admit Card: 08th December 2018
- Online Examination/ Computer Based Test (CBT): December 2018
Official Notification: Click Here