NISE Syllabus 2019 Director Executive Assistant Office Secretary Exam Pattern. If you are looking for the syllabus of the National Institute of Solar Energy which is located in Gurugram, Haryana recent advertisement for various Scientific/Technical and Administrative Staff Vacancies, then this article can help you. Recently this organization has put forth an advertisement for the recruitment of the eligible candidates to to different posts.
The selection process included a written examination. So the NISE Haryana Syllabus for these Vacancies is important for each applicant to perform well in the examination. Hence this article will now deal with the important information regarding the NISE Director Executive Assistant Syllabus 2019. We can provide an overview of the syllabus. If you want you can also download the pdf file of the National Institute of Solar Energy Recruitment Syllabus which available below.
NISE Syllabus 2019 Director Executive Assistant Office Secretary Exam Pattern
Organization Name: National Institute of Solar Energy.
Website: nise.res.in and career.nise.res.in
- Deputy Director General
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Executive Officer
- Executive Assistant –I
- Director (Administration)
- Office Secretary
- Office Secretary-I
Paper for any post has 200 questions of objective type
For each wrong Answer, 0.25 marks are deducted through negative marking feature.
NISE Scientific/Technical Syllabus 2019
Part – I: General: 50 marks (0.25 negative marking for wrong answers)
- General Knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English language proficiency
Part – II Technical 150 marks (0.25 negative marking for wrong answers)
- National and Global Scenario of Energy
- Development of Renewable Energy in India and abroad
- Fundamentals of Solar Energy.
- Solar resource and potential
- Solar Cell Technologies, including material science
- Off-Grid – Solar PV applications for lighting, water pumping etc
- Solar Energy (Solar Thermal & Photovoltaic),
- Solar thermal applications for heating, cooling and process heat
- Integration of solar power plants with a grid including Power Electronics, Power Systems, Transformer, Distribution, grid connectivity, etc.
- Solar PV and Concentrating Solar Power plants
- Fundamentals of Energy Technologies (including relevant principles of heat
transfer, combustion, fluid mechanics, power systems, materials, etc.),
- Energy Storage Technologies, including hydrogen and fuel cells
NISE Administrative Staff Syllabus 2019
CBT/Test (Bilingual – Hindi and English except for English language)
- English & Hindi Language proficiency & Comprehension
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
Short Hand Test ( After Declaration of Results)
Dictation: 10 Minutes Speed 120 WPM (Hindi / English)
NISE Syllabus Exam Pattern
The time allocated to attend the examination is 180 minutes only. The Written Examination is objective. The above NISE Syllabus 2019 covers all the basic topics necessary to attend the examination. We also recommend covering other topics that are relevant to the subject. The NISE Admit Card 2019 is about to available soon. Without this candidates cannot attend the examination. This access letter is available shortly at the official website
In-depth analysis of the topics provided above in the nise syllabus is required to perform well in the examination. So gather necessary information and prepare well.
To download Syllabus: Click Here