NHM Punjab Obstetrician Recruitment 2018 Paediatrician Notification Details. National Health Mission, Punjab invites application forms for the post of Obstetrician (Female), Paediatrician, Medicine, Surgeon from eligible candidates. Interested candidates apply for NHM Punjab Jobs attend the walk-in interview before the Selection Committee in the O/o Mission Director, NHM Punjab, 5th Floor, Prayaas Building, sector 38 B Chandigarh as per schedule mentioned at official notification
Candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post mention above. He/She is applying for Walk-in
Interview of the respective post must read carefully all the information brochure and instructions
mentioned on the website before appearing for the walk-in interview.
NHM Punjab Obstetrician Recruitment 2018
Candidates who had suitable qualifications must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi up to Matriculation, Age proof etc along with one self-attested photocopy. Who are willing to know the NHM Punjab Obstetrician Recruitment essential qualification verify now, Follow www.gyananetra.com for Latest Punjab jobs
- Organization: National Health Mission, Punjab
- Official Site: https://nhmpunjab.in/
- Name Of The Posts: Obstetrician (Female), Paediatrician, Medicine, Surgeon
- Number Of Posts: 87 Posts
- Walk-In Interview Date: 16th October 2018
NHM Punjab Recruitment Qualifications
Education Qualifications: Candidates apply NHM Punjab Jobs should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard. If the candidate has not passed Punjabi up to Matric, he will be given 6 months time to pass the subject
- Obstetrician: Completed MBBS with Post Graduate degree/diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology (MD Gynae & Obs/DGO.) or DNB in Obstetrics & Gynecology Registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Indian Medical Council
- Paediatrician: Must qualify MBBS with Post Graduate degree/diploma in Paediatrics [MD (Pead)/ DCH] or DNB in Paediatrics Registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Indian Medical Council.
- Medicine: Qualify MBBS Degree with a Post Graduate Degree in Medicine Registered with Punjab Medical Council
Maximum age limit is 45 years, Age criteria may be relaxed in case of non-availability of a suitable candidate
Selection Process: Candidate selection process is based on the performance of walk-in interview
Pay Scale: Rs/-70000 per month
NHM Punjab Walk Interview Venue
Apply for National Health Mission Punjab Respective Posts Venue Interview is O/o Mission Director, NHM Punjab, 5th Floor, Prayas Building, Sector 38 B Chandigarh.
Download NHM Punjab Contractual Posts: Click Here