MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment 2022 Junior Engineer Assistant Engineer Lecturer Jobs Notification. The Meghalaya Public Service Commission Shillong released a recruitment notification on 22nd December 2021. Where the advertisement number is No. MPSC/AD VT-54/1/2020-2021/45. On behalf of the Govt Departments concerned Applications are invited from genuine citizens of India. Officials allowed only the Online Mode of application process. Applicants who are desirous to apply as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement for recruitment to the under mentioned posts. With this article, we are providing the clear details about the MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment Notification 2022.
MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment 2022
Right now the online application process is active and closing date of application process is 31st January 2022 at 05PM. After the closing time no application will be accepted from the applicants. All the interested applicants to have acquired the requisite educational qualification prescribed for the post. Candidates are advised to read the notification pdf file clearly for knowing applicants eligibility. In this article, we placed the clear details about qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees and how to apply. Soon we will update this article with latest information.
Meghalaya PSC AE, JE, Asst Lecturer, Research Assistant, LDA Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Lecturers, Research Assistant, Lower Division Assistant and other posts|
|No of Posts||Various Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Exam||Objective Type|
|Selection Process||Multiple Choice OMR based Test, Essay Type Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Screening Test and Main Examination.|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2022 Department Wise Vacancies List
- Lecturer In Mathematics In Various Diet(S) In The Different Districts Under The Control Of Dert [dec 2021]
- Judicial Magistrate Grade Iii Under Meghalaya Judicial Service (Dec 2021 )
- Assistant Urban Planner In East Khasi Hills District Under Urban Affairs Department (Dec 2021)
- Assistant Architect In District Urban Planner, Tura Under Unban Affairs Department (Dec 2021)
- Assistant Engineer In Urban Affairs Department (Dec 2021)
- Sub-divisional Officer (Hew) Under Health & Family Welfare Department (Dec 2021)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) In Fisheries Department (Dec 2021)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Under P.w.d. (R&d), Meghalaya (Dec 2021)
- Dairy Officer In The A. H. & Vererinary Department (Dec 2021)
- Assistant Lecturers In Arts Stream In The Different Govt. Higher Secondary Schools In The State (Dec 2021)
- Assistant Lecturers In Science Stream In The Different Govt. Higher Secondary Schools In The State (Dec 2021)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Under P.w.d (Dec 2021)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Under P.w.d (Dec 2021)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Under P.w.d (Dec 2021)
- Research Assistant Under Border Areas Development Department (Dec 2021)
- Research Assistant In Housing Department (Dec 2021)
- Statistical Assistant In The Directorate Of A.h. & Veterinary, Meghalaya, Shillong (Dec 2021)
- Labour Inspectors Under The Administrative Control Of Labour Department (Dec 2021)
- Block Extension Educator (Bee) Under Family Welfare Centres (Dec 2021)
- Environment Planning And Protection Assistant (Eppa) Under Planning Cell, Office Of Chief Conservator Of Forests, Social Forestry And Environment, Meghalaya (Dec
- Sub-inspector Of Supply Under Food Civil Supplies And Consumer Affairs (Dec 2021)
- Lower Division Assistant In Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Dec 2021)
Eligibility For Meghalaya PSC AE, JE, Asst Lecturer, Research Assistant, LDA Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualification: All the applicants who are interested in Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Notification 2022 should have completed the any one of this qualification Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, B.Tech, B.Ed, BE,. Based on the post designation the qualification changes and department.
Age limit: Applicants minimum age limit and maximum age is different for different posts. For clear post wise age limit details contestants need to read the official notification pdf file.
For posts 1 to 10: Application Fees Rs.460/- & Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya,
For posts 11 to 19: Rs.350 for every one
Posts 20 & 21: Rs.320/-
Note: Application Fees is exempted for the Physical Disabilities (PWDs), need to submit certificate for the commission.
Selection Process: The applicants need to face the selection process for getting place in the Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Lecturers, Research Assistant, Lower Division Assistant and other posts. Below the method of selection process are explained clearly. Depends on the post commission will choose any one of the selection method given below.
>>>>> Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer (All Grades) as the case may be.
I. Written Examination (Where syllabus has been provided by the concerned Department)
II. Screening Test>>> Personal Interview
III. Screening Practical Test >>>Personal Interview
IV. Preliminary Screening Test >>>Main Examination >>>> Personal Interview
V. Physical Efficiency Test >>>Preliminary Screening Test >>>> Main Examination>>>>
VI. Any other method as may be adopted by the Commission
Note: Its clearly informing that commission having the rights to change of selection process at any time, if it found that illegal/unfair means have been adopted during the conduct of the recruitment process.
How to How to Apply Meghalaya PSC AE, JE, Asst Lecturer, Research Assistant, LDA Jobs
Applicants need to visit the official website https://mpsc.nic.in/
Meghalaya Public Service Commission website home page appears
Find and click on the official web notification pdf file
Download and read the details provided in the notification
After reading contestants will be knowing their eligibility
Next open the new application form and fill it valid information
Fill all the mandatory fields and upload required documents
Cross check details and click on the submit button
Important Dates & Links
Notification Release Date: 22nd December 2021
Application Process Ends: 31st January 2022, 05:00PM
To Download Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Notification PDF Link: https://mpsc.nic.in/advt/Advt22Dec2021.pdf