MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2022 1326 CAS Tutor Jobs Notification Online Application Submission Dates. The Medical and Health Services Recruitment Board of Telangana has today announced the notification for the selection of a Civil Assistant Surgeon and Tutor. Candidates should submit the application forms online for this TS MHSRB Recruitment 2022. From the website of the organization at mhsrb.telangana.gov.in, the applications can be submitted online.
From 15th of June 2022 the facility to submit the online application for this MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2022 is provided. So those with the required qualifications as provided in the MHSRB Telangana CAS Notification 2022 can submit the applications till 14th of August 2022. About two months period is provided to apply for these jobs.
MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2022
The distribution of vacancies of Civil Assistant Surgeon and Tutor in various departments are.
Directorate of Public Health and Family Welfare: 751 (CAS)
Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad: 211 (CAS)
Institute of Preventive Medicine: 7 (CAS)
Directorate of Medical Education: 357 (Tutor)
The candidates with suitable candidates are appointed to the vacancies in these departments of the state. From the applications received candidates are going to be appointed on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination, preference will be provided to candidates who are currently working in state government hospitals or institutions or programs on a contract /outsourced basis.
TS MHSRB CAS Tutor Recruitment Details 2022
|Organization Name||Medical and Health Services Recruitment Board|
|Vacancy Name||Civil Assistant Surgeon (CAS) and|
|Selection Process||Academic Marks and Experience|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th June 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply||14th August 2022|
Details of MHSRB Telangana Jobs Notification 2022
Candidates are awarded with marks with respect to their academic marks and other qualifications. The marks to be allotted to each of these are
Academic Performance: 80 Marks
Worked/Working in state government hospitals or institutions or programs on a contract /outsourced basis: 20 Marks
Educational Qualification: MBBS or Equivalent and should be registered with Telangana State Medical Council.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 44 Years as on 01st July 2022.
Relaxations in are is applicable to the candidates who are eligible upto a maximum of 10 Years.
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
How to Apply for MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2022
The applicants having the basic qualifications can submit their application forms online from mhsrb.telangana.gov.in in the dates prescribed.
The application form should have all the details filled and documents uploaded. According to the information provided in the MHSRB Telangana Online Application Form, marks are allotted. So submit all the required information before submitting the application form.
Latest TS MHSRB 10028 Jobs Recruitment Notification 2022
List of Documents Required to apply:
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC or 10th class Certificate (for date of birth proof)
- Consolidated MBBS marks memo
- MBBS certificate
- FMGE exam marks memo and certificate (for applicants who have completed a qualifying examination in foreign countries)
- Telangana Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Study Certificate (1st to 7th Class) for claiming local status
- For candidates who have not studied in any school, Residence Certificate (1st to 7th Class period) for claiming local status
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BC
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Applicant’s signature
- Latest Income and Asset Certificate for applicants claiming EWS Reservation
- Sports certificate if applicable
- SADAREM certificate for applicants claiming PH reservation
- Service certificate for Ex-Servicemen/NCC Instructor/in-service (regular) candidates claiming age relaxation
TS MHSRB CAS Tutor Notification 2022: Click Here
Submit the Online Application Form: Click Here