MGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply 69 Vidyut Sahayak Jobs Online: Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited newly released an employment notification for the recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak vacant posts. There are total 69 Junior Engineer (Electrical) in this MGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. So currently those who searching for latest Gujarat Govt Jobs may apply through the online application form on or before 06th August 2018.
Candidates minimum qualification for the MGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment intake process B.E. (Electrical)/ B. Tech (Electrical) from a recognized university/board duly approved by UGC/AICTE. Aside from the education qualification job seekers should minimum 35 years & maximum 40 years and relaxation of age limit for reserved candidates will applicable as per Govt norms/rules.
MGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
The candidates who applied for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment will undergo through written examination & personal interview selection process. Only the candidates who have qualified in written test will be called for interview. Candidates who wish to apply the latest MGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment at first need to check the official notification and fill the online application form through online mode @ www.mgvcl.com before the last date. For more information about MGVCL JE Recruitment kindly follow us.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018
- B.E. (Electrical)/ B. Tech (Electrical) from a recognized university/board duly approved by UGC/AICTE.
- Candidate should possess knowledge of Computer operations.
- Good command over English & Gujarati language.
- Unreserved Category: 35 years
- Reserved Category: 40 years
- Upper age relaxation for PWD/ Female Candidate/ Retired Employee of GUVNL & Subsidiaries will applicable as per Govt norms/rules.
The candidate has to pay examination fees through online mode such as Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- UR & SEBC – Rs.500/-
- ST & SC – Rs.250/-
At first job seekers will shortlist for Written Test/Online Test on basis of their online applications. Finally, the candidates shortlist based on the merit list to fill up Junior Engineer (Electrical) vacant posts.
- 1st Year ₹ 17500/-
- 2nd Year ₹ 19000/-
- 3rd Year ₹ 20500/-
How to Apply MGVCL JE Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply online through meeting above criteria website @ www.mgvcl.in and make the payment of examination fee before the last date.
- Starting date of submission registration: 17th July 2018 at 10:30 AM
- Last date of submission registration: 06th August 2018 at 06:00 PM