Mancherial District Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2018 Apply 279 Jobs Online: Commissioner and Directorate of School Education, Telangana not so long published notification for the recruitment of Vidya Volunteers as SGT, PET, School Assistant and Language Pandit vacant posts. Totally there are 279 vacant posts available through latest Mancherial District Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2018. Those who looking for latest Teaching Jobs on a contract basis may utilize this opportunity as soon as possible.
Candidates minimum qualification for Mancherial District Vidya Volunteers Recruitment intake procedure is B.Ed, D.Ed, TET with minimum aggregate marks, and if any TET qualified candidates not available then other candidates are eligible to the selection process. The organization particularly consider age group which has to be in between 18 years and 44 years as on 1st July 2018. Age relaxation for SC/ST/BC is 5 (Five) years and 10 (Ten) years for PWD candidates.
Mancherial District Vidya Volunteers Recruitment
On the basis of guidelines issued by the Government in the G.O. 2 the DEO’s MEO’s and SN1Cs shall finalize the selection process for Mancherial District Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2018. Applicants those who meet the minimum requirements as described in the notification may eligible to apply through CDSE Telangana website @ cdse.telangana.gov.in before the last date. On the date of verification should carry all original documents as requested. For more about the Mancherial District VV Recruitment 2018 kindly follow us.
Mancherial District Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2018
- Should have complete the B.Ed, D.Ed, TET with minimum aggregate marks.
- For post-wise education qualification kindly goes through below notification.
- Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 44 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Relaxation of SC/ST/BC if 5 (Five) years and 10 (Ten) years for PWD candidates.
Application Fee: Not Applicable
The District Educational Officer, Mandal Educational Officer, and SN1Cs shall finalize the selection as per the guidelines issued by the Government in the G.O. 2.
Pay Scale: Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) per month per head.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who have fulfilled the minimum requirements may apply through online mode at CDSE Telangana website @ cdse.telangana.gov.in before the closing date.
- Starting date for online application: 13th July 2018
- Last date for online application: 16th July 2018
- Submission of printout copy along with certificates to MEOs up to: 16th July 2018
- MEOs to DEOs up to: 17th July 2018
- The selection at DEOs up to: 18th July 2018
- Verification & Issue of List To SMCs By MEOs: 19th July 2018
- Engagement of VVs at schools: 20th July 2018
Official Notification | Apply Online