KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Apply Karnataka Forest Department 339 Posts Online: Karnataka Forest Department not long ago announced notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard in Belagavi, Bangalore, Bellary, Chamarajanagar, Chikkamagaluru, Dharwad, Hassan, Canara, Mangalore, Mysore, and Shivamogga districts. Job hunters who have been looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka may utilize this golden opportunity and submit an application before the last date.
The minimum qualification for the KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2020, is that candidates should complete 10th/ 12th/ PUC or equivalent qualification with 60% marks from recognized board/ institution. Apart from the education qualification applicants has to be in between 18 to 27 years as on the last date of application. Relaxation of age limit for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B, SC/ ST/ CAT – I category as per rules/regulations.
KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
The selection committee of Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020 will shortlist eligible candidates based on their performance in written exam and viva-voice. We request every applicant, to read carefully the official Advt and fill an online application by paying the application fee before the last date. Other than KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification, we also discuss Exam Pattern/Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result through other individual articles.
Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard Recruitment
Belagavi – 21
Bangalore – 45
Bellary – 15
Chamarajanagar – 38
Chikkamagaluru – 10
Dharwad – 13
Hassan – 20
Canara – 84
Mangalore – 17
Mysore – 20
Shivamogga – 56
- Candidates should pass 10th/ 12th/ PUC or equivalent qualification with 60% marks from recognized board/ institution.
- For post-wise education qualification, applicants may go through below official Advt.
- The candidates have to be not less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on the last date of application.
- Relaxation of upper age limit is applicable as follows as per rules/regulations.
- 3 years for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category.
- 5 years for SC/ ST/ CAT – I category.
Applciants who interested in applying the Karnataka Forest Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 should pay the examination fee as said below through online mode i.e, Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card.
General/ OBC: Rs. 120/-
SC/ ST/ Cat I/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 45/-
The engagement of eligible candidates for KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 will purely be based on their performance in written examination and followed a personnel interview.
Selected will receive monthly Rs.21400-42000/- with Grade Pay and other allowances.
How to Apply Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
At first, candidates need to download the advertisement “Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2020” to check eligibility criteria and those who eligible may submit an online application through Karnataka Forest Department website @ aranya.gov.in
- Starting date for submission of online application: 16th March 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 15th April 2020
- Last date for payment of application fee: 17th April 2020