Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply 31 Jobs Online: Kerala Public Service Commission not so long published the recruitment notification for Women Civil Excise Officer vacant posts and invites online application through eligible and desirous candidates. Under this Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Recruitment totally there are 31 (thirty-one) posts. Currently, those who looking for latest Govt Jobs in Kerala may kindly fill the application before the last date.
The minimum qualification for the Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Recruitment applicants needs to possess plus two examinations or its equivalent with minimum marks. Aside from the education requirement, the organization considers the age group in between 19 years and 36 years as on the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit for SC/ST/EXS candidates will consider as per the Govt norms/rules.
Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Recruitment
Candidates selection will purely be based on the written test/omr test is conducted which conducted by Kerala Public Service Commission for Women Civil Excise Officer vacant posts. Candidates those who wish to apply the latest Kerala PSC Women Civil Excise Officer Recruitment possess the minimum qualification as stated in the Advt. Fill the online application using the login ID & Password. For more about the Kerala PSC Excise Officer Recruitment 2018 kindly bookmark us.
Kerala Women Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2018
Name of the Vacancies:
- Muslim Cat No196/2018
- Scheduled Caste Cat No 197/2018
- Scheduled Tribe Cat No-198/2018
- OBC Cat No-199/2018
- LC/AI Cat No – 200/2018
- SIUC Nadar Cat No- 201/2018
- Hindu Nadar Cat No-202/2018
- OX – Cat No – 203/2018
- Viswakarma Cat No- 204/2018
- Dheevara – Cat No – 205/2018
- Must have passed the plus two examinations or its equivalent with minimum marks.
- For more detailed information regarding the qualification kindly follow the Advt.
- Not less than 19 years and Not more than 36 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will consider as per the Govt norms/rules.
Application Fee: No application fee is required.
Written Test/OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection procedure to shortlist the eligible applicants for Women Civil Excise Officer vacant posts.
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,000 – 45800/-
How to Apply
Candidates must complete the “OTR” through commission website @ www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post, who have registered can apply by logging using User-ID and password before the last date.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 24th October 2018 up to midnight.