JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply 57 AE (Civil/Mechanical) Posts: Jharkhand Public Service Commission Office published the recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer (Civil / Mechanical) posts. Totally there are 57 vacant posts through this latest JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. Currently, those who seek for the latest Jharkhand Govt Jobs may use this opportunity and submit the online application before the last date.
The minimum qualification for the Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 such as B.E. / B.Tech in the relevant engineering field. Aside from the education qualification aspirants need to possess age limit in between 18 years and 32 years as on the last date of application. Relaxation of upper age limit will consider as per the rules/ regulations.
JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
The selection process for JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment will purely be based on the candidates scored marks & performance in written test & interview respectively. Candidates who wish to apply the latest JPSC AE Recruitment should ensure the minimum qualification as stated in the Advt may submit online application & and send the hard copy to the following address before the last date. For more information about the kindly bookmark us.
Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Should have completed B.E. / B.Tech in the relevant engineering field.
- For more detailed kindly refer to the below official Advt.
- Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 32 years as on the last date of application.
- Relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be applicable as per the norms/rules.
The payment of non-refundable examination fee through the online mode.
- General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC/Female/PWD: No Fees
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in Written Examination & Interview which will be conducted by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission Office.
Pay Scale: As per the Govt norms/rules.
How to Apply JPSC AE Recruitment 2018
Job hunters can apply online through online application through website @ www.jpsc.gov.in and send hard copy of online application to following address before the 12th November 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 29th October 2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application: 12th November 2018
Official Notification: Click Here