IIT Bhilai Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018 Apply 42 Assistant Junior Assistant Posts: Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai newly released employment notification for the recruitment of Non-Teaching (Administrative & Technical) posts on direct recruitment basis. Totally there are 42 Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Superintendent and other posts available through IIT Bhilai Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018. Those who currently seeking Latest Jobs in Chhattisgarh may apply for the latest Advt before the last date of receipt of application.
The minimum qualification for candidates to apply IIT Bhilai Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018 such as Diploma, BTech / BE, MTech / ME, Bachelors/ Masters Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent. Besides the education qualification age group has to be in between 30 years and 57 years as on the last date of receipt of application. Those who belong to reserved categories upper age limit will admissible as per norms/rules.
IIT Bhilai Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018
Candidates who have applied for the IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2018 everyone will undergo the written test and or interview to fill up Non-Teaching (Administrative and Technical) in various departments. Job hunters who wish to apply the latest Non-Teaching jobs may go through official Advt and apply through online mode before the last date of application. During the registration make payment and update details as soon as possible. For more IIT Bhilai Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018 kindly follow us.
IIT Bhilai Assistant Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Diploma (3 years), BTech / BE, MTech / ME, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent from a recognized University /Institute.
- Proficiency in typing in English / Hindi on the computer.
- Minimum of years of experience in relevant field.
- Not below 30 years and not more than 57 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- For SC/ST/PWD categories the upper age limit will applicable as per norms/rules.
Candidates should pay the examination fee through SBI collect and should update the details before the last date.
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PwD candidates: No Fee
Candidates will be shortlisted after scrutinized the online applications on the basis of academic qualification & relevant experience will be called for written test /interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.1,44,200/- per month.
How to Apply IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2018
Desirous aspirants at first should ensure the minimum qualification as stated in the Advt should apply through ONLINE mode at website @ iitbhilai.ac.in and make payment of exam fee before the last date.
- Last date for the submission online application: 05th September 2018
- Last date for adding fee details: 07th September 2018
Notification | Apply Online