IACVE Admission 2022 Nursery Teacher Training and Other Courses Eligibility. International Accreditation Council for Vocational Education (IACVE) is a certified Autonomous body that is registered under various government bodies to provides various vocations courses. The duration of these courses includes 6, 9, months, 1 and 2 Years. All the courses offered are job-oriented.
All the students interested in improving their skill set in courses offered need to take IACVE Admission 2022 using the facility provided through the official website. The applications for the International Accreditation Council for Vocational Education (IACVE) Admission will be accepted for a given time frame only. So during these days fill the online application form and submit all the required information and submit it in the IACVE Approved Centre where the admission is required.
IACVE Admission 2022 Details of the Course Available
Through the IACVE Admission, the courses under the following specialization are available
- Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)
- Basic Computer Course (BCC)
- Certificate in English/Hindi Typing
- Advance Diploma in Computer Science.
- Certificate in Motor Mechanic, Draughtsman, Electrical, Electrician, Motor Winding
- Diploma in Draughtsman, Mobile Repairing, Footwear Technology, Furniture and Cabinet Making.
- Diploma in Business Management, Account Management, Front Office Management, NGO Management, Salon/Hotel/NGO Management,
- Diploma in House Keeping,
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Certificate Course in Assistant Hair Stylist, Assistant Nail Technician, Pedicure, Manicure,
- Diploma in Spa Therapy, Beauty Culture, Beautician, Cosmetology
- Diploma in Fashion Designing, Textile Designing, Interior Designing, Web Designing.
Teacher Training Courses
- Nursery Teacher Training
- Primary Teacher Training
- Computer Teacher Training
- Yoga Teacher Training
Fire Safety Courses
- Certificate Course in Dub Fire Officer
- Fireman Certificate Course
- Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Fire and Safety Management
- PG Diploma in Fire and Safety Management
International Accreditation Council for Vocational Education Admission Details
|Organization Name||International Accreditation Council for Vocational Education (IACVE)|
|Courses Offered||Various Vocational Courses in Diploma, PG Diploma|
|Duration of Course||3 or 6 or 9 Months, 1 or 02 Years|
|Admission Application Form Submission Dates||Updates Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for IACVE Admission 2022
Educational qualification: Depending on the course chosen, candidates need to have the qualification of 10th or 12th from a recognized institute of the state.
Age Limit: Minimum 16 years for courses where 10th is the minimum required qualification and minimum 12 years for the courses where 12th is the minimum required educational qualification.
IACVE Admission Process 2022
Students looking for the iACVE Admission 2022 should initially check for the notification and prospects of the admission for the course you are interested. So after going through the complete prospects, Students should check for the information on the mode of application. If the application form is provided online, submit it from the website. If the applications are accepted offline, then the application submission to the respectively provided address or the recognized branch of the institute has to be made before the last date. All the required documents have to be submitted in any of these modes of application.
IACVE Admission 2022: Click Here