HCK Assistant Syllabus 2018 High Court of Kerala Syllabus Exam Pattern: High Court of Kerala not so long published notification for the recruitment of Assistant vacant posts to fill up 38 vacant posts. In response the candidates who submitted applications and going to start preparing for the written test with help of HCK Assistant Syllabus 2018, which is provided along with official Advt. By following this exam syllabus/ pattern aspirants can score better marks.
The job hunters who finished the online registration process are now able to download the latest High Court of Kerala Syllabus 2018 through recruitment portal @ hckrecruitment.nic.in. To score maximum marks the candidates need to follow and cover every subtopic that given in the syllabus/ exam pattern before the examination.
HCK Assistant Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern
Other than High Court of Kerala Syllabus candidates may also follow the previous papers/ model papers to score maximum marks in written test. The organization didn’t finalize any exam date now, in future if there is an update we will inform through this article. The written exam consists of two parts objective & descriptive type. Those who qualified in a written exam called for an interview. For more information about the High Court of Kerala Assistant Syllabus kindly bookmark us.
High Court of Kerala Assistant Syllabus 2018
Organization Name: High Court of Kerala
Official Website: hckrecruitment.nic.in / highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Name of the Post: Assistant
Name of the Exam: HCK Assistant Exam 2018
Date of Examination: Update Soon
High Court of Kerala Exam Scheme
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The medium of the test will be English.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
- The question paper will be in four series(A, B, C, and D).
- Objective Test with 75 minutes duration.
- Descriptive Test with 30 minutes duration.
|S.No||Name of Test||Name of Question||Max Marks|
|1||Objective Test||General English||30|
|4||Descriptive Test||Precis, Letter Writing & Essay||40|
HCK Assistant Syllabus 2018
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Synonymous & Antonyms
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- Public Administration in India
- Agriculture & Allied Activities in Kerala
- Science & Technology.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Last date of submission of online application (STEP-I): 20th August 2018
- Last date for payment of application fee: 31st August 2018
- Closing date of submission of online application (STEP-II): 06th September 2018
For official syllabus in PDF link: Click Here