Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply 42 Grade III Judicial Service Posts: The Gauhati High Court at Guwahati recently announce a job vacancy notification for the recruitment of Garde III in Assam Judicial Service Posts. Under this latest Gauhati High Court Recruitment total available vacant posts are 42 (forty-two). The job seekers who currently looking for any Govt Jobs in Assam may utilize this and submit an application form.
The minimum qualification for GHC Judicial Service Notification that applicants need to complete Degree in Law granted by a recognized university established by law in India. Aside from the education age has not to exceed 38 years for all candidates & for SC/ST it will be 43 years as on the last date of application.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/Interview for Garde III in Assam Judicial Service Posts. Those who desire about the Gauhati High Court Recruitment must ensure possess minimum qualification and submit an online application before the last date. For more details kindly go through below article.
GHC Grade III Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Must be the holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized university established by law in India.
- For more detailed information about the qualification kindly go through following Advt.
- Must not have completed 43 years of age for SC/ST candidates.
- And 38 for other category candidates as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
The payment of exam fee has to make through system generated challan form within two days from the date of submission.
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.250/-
- All other candidates: Rs.500/-
- PWD candidates: No Fee
The selection of aspirants who have applied for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 will purely be based on the performance in following rounds.
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Main (Written) Examination
- Viva Voce/Interview
Pay Scale: Rs.27,700-770-33,090-920-40,450-1080-44,770/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms through website @ www.ghconline.gov.in and make payment through challan before the last date.
- Submission of online application starts from 15th September 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 27th September 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Last date for payment of examination fees: 29th September 2018
Official Notification: Click Here