Education Recruitment Board Punjab Recruitment 2018 Apply 2268 Posts Online: Education Recruitment Board Punjab not so long published notification for the recruitment of Teachers in various subjects all over the state. Through this the latest Education Recruitment Board Punjab Recruitment, totally there are 2268 vacant posts available. Currently, those who look for the latest Teaching Jobs may utilize this golden opportunity before the closing date.
The minimum qualification for Punjab Education Recruitment Board Recruitment intake process they have to complete B.Ed with Teaching, Bachelor Degree, Degree in relevant subject as per the norms. Aside from the applicant’s education there, age group has to be in between 18 years and 37 years as on last of date application. Relaxable age limit for SC/ST, EXs, & PWD will applicable as per GOI norms/rules.
Education Recruitment Board Punjab Recruitment 2018
Candidates who applied for the Education Recruitment Board Punjab Recruitment will be shortlisted based on their performance in written examination and interview. Job seekers those who meet the minimum qualification for as described by the Punjab Education Recruitment Board are eligible to apply for the latest recruitment. During the application process pay the application fee and upload required documents. For more about Punjab Education Recruitment Board Recruitment kindly bookmarks us.
Punjab Education Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Should have complete the B.Ed with Teaching, Bachelor Degree, Degree in relevant subject as per the norms.
- For post-wise education qualification kindly got through the below notification.
- Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 37 years as on last of date application.
- Upper age limit 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for the Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates is 10 years.
Candidates have to pay the non-refundable amount of application fee through PNB Bank Challan or Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- General/UR/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
On the basis of written examination and personal interview which will be conducted by DSE to fill up vacant posts.
Pay Scale: According to the Govt of Punjab rules/ regulations.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualification as provided in the notification should fill the online application @ educationrecruitmentboard.com and upload latest documents before the last date.
- Starting date for the online application process: Update Soon
- Last date for the online application process: Update Soon
Official Notification: Click Here