AHUUK Teaching Recruitment 2018 Apply 39 Non-Teaching Posts Online: Higher Education Department, Andhra Pradesh on behalf of Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University Kurnool notified an employment notification to fill up Teaching and Non-Teaching jobs for the current academic year 2018-2019. Through this latest AHUUK Teaching Recruitment 2018, the university going to fill up 39 Professors, Associate/ Assistant Professors, Registrar, Superintendent & Other vacant posts.
For AHUUK Teaching Recruitment 2018 intake procedures the candidates requried qualification is Master Degree, BE/B. Tech and ME/M. Tech in relevant branch and must qualify NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test like SLET/SET. Besides fulfilling the education qualification, the candidate age must be in between 18 years and 38 years as on the closing date of application.
AHUUK Teaching Recruitment 2018
The selection process of Abdul Haq Urdu University Recruitment includes written test/screening test and interview to select the qualified candidates for Teaching and Non-Teaching jobs. As described in the notification the job hunters who fulfill may apply through online mode @ website ahuuk.ac.in. During the registration process pay the exam fee (if requried) before the last date. For more about the AHUUK Recruitment 2018 kindly bookmarks us.
Abdul Haq Urdu University Recruitment 2018
Name of the Posts:
- Professors – 5
- Associate Professors – 10
- Assistant Professors – 20
- Registrar – 01
- Controller of Examination – 01
- Assistant Registrar – 01
- Superintendent – 01
- Must complete the Master Degree, BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch.
- Should have cleared NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET
- Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 38 years as on the closing date of application.
- Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates have to pay the non-refundable examination fee during the registration process through online mode.
Those who submitted an application for AHUUK Non-Teaching Recruitment, need to participate in the selection process which includes written exam and interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600 – 73270/- per month.
How to Apply AHUUK Recruitment 2018
Candidates who meet the minimum qualification as described in the notification may apply through the official website @ ahuuk.ac.in and make payment before the last date.
- Starting date of submission of application:
- Last date of submission of application: