Tiruchirappalli District Court Recruitment 2018 Apply 90 CO Junior Assistant Posts: Principal District Court Tiruchirappalli not so long published a recruitment notification to fill up Computer Operator, Junior Asst & Other Posts. Totally there are 90 vacant posts going to fill up under the latest Tiruchirappalli District Court Recruitment 2018. So those who really looking for the latest Court Jobs may apply for this latest recruitment through website @ ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruchirappalli.
The minimum qualification for Tiruchirappalli District Court Recruitment 2018 is Passed 8th Std, SSLC, Bachelor’s Degree, or its equivalent with minimum marks. Those who try to watchmen post must read and write in Tamil. Besides, the education age group will be in between 18 years and age limit 35 years as on the last date of application. The upper age relaxation for reserved categories will consider as per the Govt of India norms/ rules
Tiruchirappalli District Court Recruitment 2018
The selection process of Tiruchirappalli District Court Recruitment 2018 will purely be based on the candidate’s performance on the basis of interview & examination. Job hunters who fulfill the minimum qualification as provided in the notification of District Court Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2018 should fill the duly application form along with requested documents and certificates on or before the last date. For more information about the Tiruchirappalli District Court CO Recruitment 2018 kindly follow us.
District Court Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2018
- Passed 8th Std, SSLC, Bachelor’s Degree, or its equivalent with minimum marks.
- Read and write in Tamil
- Minimum age limit 18 years and Maximum age limit 35 years as on the last date of application.
- Upper age relaxation for SC/ST will consider as per the Govt norms/ rules
Application Fee: Not Applicable
On the basis of interview & examination, the Tiruchirappalli District Court will shortlist the eligible candidates to fill up vacant posts.
- Steno-typist Grade-III Level 10 ₹20600 – 65500 of the pay of matrix
- Computer Operator Level 10 — ₹20600 – 65500 of the Pay Matrix
- Junior AssistantsLevel 8 — ₹19500 – 62000 of the Pay Matrix
- TypistsLevel 8 — ₹19500 – 62000 of the Pay Matrix
- Driver Level 8 — ₹19500 – 62000 of the Pay Matrix
- Xerox Operator Level 3 — ₹16600 – 65652400 of the Pay Matrix
- WatchmanLevel 1- ₹15700 – 50000 of the Pay Matrix
How to Apply
Eligible candidates who meet the minimum qualification may send their application in prescribed format along with supportive documents to The Principal District Judge, District Court, Tiruchirappalli on or before 14th July 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 14th July 2018
- Qualified/Rejected candidates for Written Exam & Interview: 31st August 2018
- Date for written examination/interview: Update Soon
Official Notification: Click Here