HEC Ltd Trainee Recruitment 2018 Apply 96 Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS) Posts: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited very recently published notification and invites applications from all desirous candidates for Trainees admission under Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS) in different trades for the session 2018‐19 and 2018‐20. Through this latest HEC Ltd Apprenticeship Training Scheme Notification, the organization going to fill up 96 vacant seats. Those who looking for latest Trainee jobs may apply HEC Ltd Trainee Recruitment 2018 before the last date.
The minimum education for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2018 intake procedure is 10th Class Matriculation and Class VIIIth pass (Welder & Carpenter only) with the minimum of 40% or more marks or equivalent. Aside from the education the job seekers age group has to be in between 14 years 40 years as on 1st July 2018. As per the guidelines of Government of Jharkhand, the age relaxation will be considered.
HEC Ltd Trainee Recruitment 2018
On the basis of ITI, 10th Class, 8th Class marks the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited will shortlist the merit list candidates in their stages respectively. The applicants whose qualification as same as described in the HEC Ltd Apprenticeship Training Scheme Notification 2018 may download the prescribed format application through website @ hecltd.com. Send the duly filled application along with a list of supportive documents before the last date. For more about the HEC Ltd Trainee Recruitment 2018 kindly follow us.
HEC Apprenticeship Training Scheme Notification 2018
- 10th Class Matriculation and Class VIIIth pass (Welder & Carpenter only) with minimum 40% or more marks or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council of India.
- For more detailed information kindly go through the below official notification.
- Minimum age limit 14 years and Maximum age limit 40 years as on 1st July 2018
- The relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (Non‐Creamy Layer)/ PH as per the guidelines of Government of Jharkhand.
Everyone has to make the non-refundable amount of application fee through respective mode.
- Unreserved/ OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PH candidates: No Fee
The selection or admission will be made according to the merit list. Three separate merit lists will be prepared, the primary list will contain ITI qualified applicants & the second rundown will have the tenth class pass or its equivalent. The final merit list any rundown will be comprised for class VIIIth pass candidates.
Pay Scale: According to the norms/ rules of government.
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the minimum qualification as provided in HEC Ltd Apprenticeship Training Scheme Notification may fill the prescribed format application, which can be available at the official portal.
- Last date for receiving of application form: 31st July 2018 (up to 5 pm).
- Expected date for publication of Merit List: 11th August 2018
- Counseling Date
- 16th August 2018 – 1st Merit list
- 20th August 2018 – 2nd Merit list
- 24th August 2018 – Mop-up round
- Last date of admission: 29th August 2018
- Session starting Date: 01st September 2018
Official Notification: Click Here